𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟭𝟬 ||

Fleurie's point of view:

I've been here at Graysen's place for days now, and I'm still oddly at ease.

I'm still frightened of leaving the room. Graysen's mother made sure I ate every meal, but it's still too difficult; every time I try to eat something, I throw up the next second, but I'm getting used to it by sipping soups and eating lighter foods.

Food was not something I'd eat with the scumbag on a regular basis. In such a house, I can go for two days without eating. Even if I were to eat, it would be leftovers and scraps.

I'm really glad and appreciative of everything Graysen's family has done for me.

Despite the fact that I can't stay here much longer.

He's going to track me down, track down this family, and then destroy both of us.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice or hear him enter the room.

" Fleurie," I was taken aback. I raised my head, widening my eyes.

Graysen apologized quietly, "I'm sorry if I scared you."

I shook my head and began writing in the notebook he had given me.

It's fine.

I'm simply not used to people being kind and attentive to me.

What did you want to say? I scribbled in the notebook and slanted it so he could see what was written in it.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come downstairs and have supper with us since I think you're growing bored and lonely in here; it's fine if you don't want to come" I felt the impulse to soothe him when he stated nervously, but I disregarded it.

It surely is going to be weird if I reached out to him and touched him to soothe his nervousness.

I'm not sure; won't they be uncomfortable because I'm a stranger after all? I wrote to him and showed him. I'd rather just start talking again than battle with this notebook.

"Listen closely. You are a member of our family; you are not a stranger from now on "He stared me in the eyes as if he was trying to get every word he uttered into my head.

A family?

I nodded, removed the duvet from my body, and attempted to stand, but the instant my legs touched the ground, they began trembling and wobbling, and before I fell, the warm and powerful hands snatched me up.

I looked up at him and saw the worry evident on his face and in his eyes.

I smiled to attempt to ease his anxiousness, and he gave me the most gorgeous smile on his face, making my heart throb harder and harder.

I returned my gaze to the bed and pointed to the notebook.

Graysen began to walk out of the room after taking the notebook.

"Mom, Dad, Martin and his sister Marisa, and my childhood Bestfriend will be there," he murmured as we descended the most beautiful staircase I had ever seen in my life.

"Just a heads up, my best friend, Bryce, is a bit of an idiot," he laughed as we went all the way down the steps.

"And don't worry about my troublesome younger brothers, they're a pair of devils," he chuckled again, shaking his head.

"look...Um, I'm just warning you, my family is a little weird, so yeah," he said as he continued to walk. I looked around and was struck by how lovely the house is or should I say mansion.

He strode down a dimly lit hallway and came to a halt in front of a massive white door with gold rims.

Their muffled voices are audible to me.

Are they going to welcome me?

Will they even put up with my muteness?

Graysen looked at me and asked " Ready?"

and I nodded taking a deep breath.

  Graysen's point of view:

No personal questions. I mind-linked them as soon as I stood in front of our dining room door.

When I pushed the door open, I could hear Fleurie's heartbeat speed; everyone was quiet when I went in.

I'm looking forward to it and pleased that my family will finally get to meet my mate, but I'm also concerned that Fleurie will be uncomfortable with the entire dinner thing.

My brothers are really rebellious and will bicker at any opportunity.

My mother and father are maybe the most rational people in this room.

Martin and Bryce are a one-of-a-kind duo.

"Hey Gray," my mother began, and Fleurie stiffened. I proceeded to the end of the table and sat next to my mate on the chair.

"It's great to have you here with us, Fleurie; my name is Damion Fetcher, Graysen's father." My father formally introduced himself.

My mother didn't say anything since she's been glued to Fleurie for the past few days.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum repeatedly attempted to break into Fleurie's room but were unsuccessful due to my directing Cole to keep a close eye on them and drag them out whenever necessary. They're such 12-year-old demons.

" Hey, We're Elliot and Emmett," With huge smiles, they hollered.

As I looked at Fleurie, who was staring at them with amusement, I let out a chuckle.

"You've definitely seen me with Graysen several times at schools, I'm Bryce," Bryce rushed into the conversation with a large smile on his face.

"I'm Martin," Martin said with a nod.

"You probably know who I am, Marisa," Marisa remarked, sheepishly smiling.

We had a fantastic time.

Every pairing is conversing with one another.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum occasionally whisper, most likely discussing their pranks.

Fleurie scribbled in her journal while talking with my mother and Marisa.

Half an hour into dinner, she was getting settled. My father, Martin, and Bryce are all uptight.

It's fantastic to have your mate there alongside you and your family.

Soon, I'll have to expose her to our world and the pack.

The greatest issue here is that I need to inform Fleurie about werewolves before the lunar moon because if I don't tell her and mark her, Dean my wolf will probably lose control, tell her and mark her on the spot.

Why not tell her right now? Dean, my wolf, whimpered.

She has to get adjusted to living with us first, and I don't want her to panic. I reasoned with him, but he disregarded me and continued to wail.

If you don't inform her, I'll take over and do it. With a huff, he remarked.

You're insane, and you're not going to do it.

I am not more insane than you.

He began pestering me, which became irritating, so I pushed him back into my mind.

We completed dinner and I brought Fleurie upstairs to the guest room, where she promptly fell asleep.

_____________________________________________

Tenth Chapter!!!

Is it good? Tell me your opinions

Word Count: 1127