𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟳 ||

Fleurie's point of view:

"Hey Flow," A soft familiar voice called.

I groaned as I got up from the grassy grounds.

" Who is there?" I asked as if haven't been mute for half of my life.

" Flow," The voice giggled and called again.

" Who is there?" I asked eagerly wanting to know who it was and from where is it calling.

" I'm here baby," The voice said from behind me and lightly chuckled.

I abruptly looked behind me.

There she was standing behind me. Her dark brown eyes and hazel eyes.

My mother stood there, looking at me with a smile mounting her face.

" Mommy?"  With a choked sob, I called.

" Yeah baby, it's me," She smiled warmly.

I leaped toward her and pulled her in a crushing hug.

"I miss you, Mommy, I miss you so much," I continued saying as I wailed.

Suddenly, everything stopped.

No wind moved the trees and no warmth came from the body  I am hugging.

It all turned black and I fell deep.

As I came out of the blackness and slowly opened my eyes, blinking at the blinding light above me, my body felt numb and weak. What was I doing? I last heard that animalistic roar before everything turned black.

"I'm relieved you're awake." A feminine voice muttered, jolting me out of my trance. Looking to my left, I noticed a woman beaming warmly at me.

I began to panic.

Who is she?

Where am I?

Where is the scumbag?

She reached out her arm and gently squeezed my hand. "Everything will be OK."

"I'm going to call the doctor," she stated as she walked out of the room.

Memories came flooding back as I was being held down by that jerk and his pals, them attempting to rape me, and that growl with the crash sound. What happened to him? Is something going on? How long had I been sleeping? What if he and his pals return? What i-

My thoughts were interrupted as someone raced into the room; I looked up and there he was, Graysen, the guy who had attempted to talk to me all day, the only one who had talked to me, and the person who I had steadily fallen for.

"Y-you're awake," he panted.

The blood hammered in my ears as he approached me. My heart was thudding in my chest. My hands were trembling. My feet were tingling. As if I were staring through a fish-eye lens, my vision was distorted. I needed to go away. I couldn't remain close because I felt in danger, but on the other hand, I felt serenity and tranquillity, and I felt like I should be closer to him.

"It's all right, I'm not going to get close anymore, okay?" He murmured softly, and I nodded, clutching the blanket and wrapping my hands so firmly around it.

We sat in comfortable silence while he moved the plastic chair next to the bed. The doctor was then accompanied by a woman.

________________________________________________________

Seventh Chapter!!!

How is it? Enjoyed it?

Word Count:504

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys

I'm sorry it's been a while

I told you before that I was going to Portugal

when I came back I didn't have the time to think or write about anything

then school starts a week ago

I will try my best to upload at weekends

I'm sorry again and thank you for reading

and please I want someone to help me with the story cover

taifalkabigmail.com