𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟭𝟳 ||

Third Point Of View:

The moon goddess hopped gleefully as she projected herself through the castle on Earth because she couldn't get there.

"Valde, Valde, where have you gone?" Her voice was tinged with eagerness, as she looked around.

Valde began running toward the thrilled Luna after hearing loud footsteps across the halls.

" Luna, you didn't warn us you were coming, what brought you here?" he questioned, bowing to her.

With a big grin, she jumped in her spot, "the souls found them."

"Did the spirits find the destined ones?" He exclaimed. He was thrilled to undertake his job of guarding the new queen and king because he had waited for decades to finally meet them.

Luna began heading up the steps "yeah. I want you to assemble the warriors as quickly as possible and lead them to their pack."

"Which pack, Luna?" he inquired, immediately mind linking the royal warriors to prepare to approach the pack.

"The bloodlust pack," she said, her enthusiasm still palpable. She was bubbling with laughter and happiness.

" We're going directly to the pack right now." He bowed as he ran into the soldiers' residence.

He spotted the ten royal warriors waiting for him in front of the Warriors' residence exit, with his second commander Empry in front of them all.

"What's going on?" Em, as Valde referred to him, inquired, perplexed and concerned.

"I did tell you about King Blayze and Queen Afi, didn't I? What about the souls?" Em nodded as Valde stated eagerly, but some of the beginners were perplexed because they were new and everything.

"Well, the souls have chosen their destined ones, and now we're travelling toward their pack to escort them to the castle," he stated, his voice as bouncy as the Luna's.

Em broke out with a wide smile "Which one? And how come we're still here? We need to go to our future king and queen as soon as possible "He stated, his eagerness as full as Valde.

"It's the Bloodlust pack," he stated as he led them all to the cars. They all got in the cars, with Em and Val, as Embry called him, getting in the first car to lead them all.

The journey took roughly thirty minutes because it wasn't far from the castle. Valde came to a halt, leaving a ten-minute gap between the pack lands and them.

He could already detect the terror of the border patrol.

All of the warriors, including him and Em, exited the cars to await orders from their leader and head warrior.

"We'll start heading towards the borders and wait until we meet the Alpha and his Luna to accompany them to the castle," Valde declared as he led the soldiers towards the borders.

As they approached the border, the pack patrol had already taken wolf shape and was restless.

Valde noticed an Alpha standing among them, however, it appears that he was the former Alpha.

After a few minutes of snarling at the royal warriors, the Alpha and the new ruler of the kingdom approached them in wolf form.

Valde could already sense the strength radiating from the Alpha, who would soon escort him and his Luna to the throne.

Valde observed the Alpha changing back into one of the pants hanging from the tree.

He approached the royal warriors he mistook for rouges and stated in his Alpha voice, which caused Valde and the other warriors to have the urge to kneel at the spot, "What has brought you here, rouges?"