𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟮𝟲 ||

Third Point Of View:

"I'm thrilled you two managed to get back next to each other," Isis said in the most bored-out voice ever.

"We have to start training you both, Tsillah will not wait until you finish training," Isis continued, pointing to Graysen and Fleurie, who were still tightly embracing her brother.

Fleurie raised her rage-filled eyes to Isis.

"Let us begin today; I want to destroy them; I will burn their wicked world to the ground," Fleurie seethed.

"Together," Ryan said into her hair, pulling back to face his sister.

The sister he neglected.

"We're going to show them how pain feels like," Ryan said, leaning in to kiss his sister on her forehead.

Graysen smiled as he observed the interaction.

"Let's go to the training arena, we haven't checked it yet," Graysen said as he drew the siblings up.

"I will lead you to it," Xaun said, and Apollo followed his mate as he began to walk outside.

"How about the school?" Fleurie inquired as they exited the mansion.

"We'll just check the arena and then head to school," Graysen said as he continued to follow Xaun, who was leading them to the mansion's west side.

After a long silence, Medea declared, "We will strain you after school."

Fleurie looked at her as she cradled her brother's hand.

"Are you two mates?" Out of curiosity, she blurted out the question.

"Yeah," Ryan murmured, and Fleurie smiled at them before turning to face a massive building in front of them.

"Is this the training arena?" Fleurie inquired, amused, and Xaun nodded in response.

"It's big,"

Dean, Graysen's wolf, remarked to Graysen, ' I've got something bigger.'

'Shut the fuck up, Dean,' Graysen said, blocking out his wolf.

The arena was enormous.

It had every piece of equipment imaginable.

It was divided into two sections, one filled with equipment and the other beaded with mats to make it suitable for training.

"We're going to be late," Marisa announced as she checked her watch during their observatory moment.

"Let's go to school, and we'll meet here at five," Graysen said, looking at Ryan and the witches.

The school day was as bland and boring as usual.

In the cafeteria, they all ate lunch together.

Fleurie still refused to speak in front of strangers.

They finished school around three, went to the mansion, rested until five, and then went to the arena, including Xaun, Apollo, Marisa, and Martin.

The arena is filled with warriors as it is the usual training time.

"I and Medea will train and practice with you Graysen," Isis said, pointing to him. " Ryan and Eve will be with Fleurie," She said, pointing at her.

"First," Eve began. "Gravity manipulation, which is the ability to control the gravity around you," she explained, seriously looking at Fleurie.

"Gravity manipulation, which is the ability to control the gravity around you," she explained, seriously looking at Fleurie.

"Try to concentrate on this bottle, imagine lifting it," she said as she placed it on the ground.

Fleurie was able to lift the bottle with ease after a few unsuccessful attempts, but the most difficult part was lifting herself.

It seemed strange for her to be able to do it at all.

She was a mere human a few days ago.

"Telepathy," Isis added, "will allow you to communicate with people who are not in your pack."

"We'll be focusing on those two powers this week, and we'll introduce the latter after you get good at those first," Eve said after teaching Fleurie and Graysen Telepathy and Gravity Manipulation.

Both began training with the witches and Ryan.

Medea and Isis took a step back from them. "They're learning faster than I thought," Medea said, and Isis nodded in agreement.

"They are," Isis murmured as she watched them wield the powers.

Apollo and the others were amusedly watching them train.

They trained for about two hours, and Fleurie and Graysen could now lift themselves up with the Gravity Manipulation power, and she had Graysen tangled in the air at some point during their training which made Apollo get into a giggling fit.

Telepathy is a much more difficult power to master because it requires a great deal of power and focus. They will get back to it the next day.

Graysen wrapped his arm loosely around Fleurie's shoulder, kissed her forehead, smiled at her, and began walking toward the packhouse, sweat streaming down his brow.

"Lorry," Ryan called out softly to his sister.

Fleurie smiled at the nickname. The nickname brought back so many happy memories for her, memories she can't get back.

Softness filled her eyes as she looked at him.

"I missed you a lot," he said, tears welling up in his eyes.

Apollo stared at them, his lips trembling and his eyes welling up with tears.

"I missed you as well,"

_________________________________________________________________

Our Twenty-sixth Chapterrrr!!!

I know that it is such a short chapter but I hope you all enjoyed it.

University started and I can barely breathe from all of the stuff I have to get done with.

Word Count: 818