𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟭𝟵 ||

Third Point Of View:

Once upon a time, there lived a wicked witch named Eve.

Isis was the name of a wicked witch who was also referred to be a goddess.

And there was a wicked witch who was also known as Queen, and her name was Medea.

They all sprang from the same womb and woman, had the same mother, but no father. She produced them all by herself, using a few of her soul spirits.

Fire, Medea controls it, she turns to a lot of dragons, she wanders in the dark, with her Mahogany eyes, long black with swirls of fire hair, smoke circle her body and floats above her incandescent skin, daring you to touch it, sparks pop in her lips, a soft glow shines where her pulsing heart lays, blazes beneath her ribs radiate warmth for all to enjoy, smouldering coal eyes freckles, forest fire tempers destroy everything in their path.

Eve, the water she controls, if you ever go through deep water she will be with you, draining your life out, she's the evilest, she wanders the water with her pixie white hair, mesmerizing blue eyes, mysterious eyes embodying a tempestuous pool of waves wish upon the moon, the pitter-pattering of her heart is the rattling of pearls, lost ships and loves to stab her chest, hurricanes visit her mind, shells adorn her shimmering skin.

Isis, wind, ice, and lands she controls, monster water she turns to, snow softer than fur she turns to, she whispers through the wind and it whispers to her, lands desire her, earthquakes tremors run up her limps while she yearns and aches, a crystallized sternum protects her cavernous chest, love, and hard work erodes her fingers, a heart pumps lava into the cracks of her sedimentary skin, sapphirine eyes glimmer delicately shrouded in mossy hair, clouds surrounded her head, singing bird perch upon her arms, everchanging wind whips inside her mind, she possesses a voice that echoes daintily and breath that could push a boulder out of the way, as she walks she seems to float off the ground.

Tsillah, the evil witch who destroyed the Akari kingdom, the one who produced Isis, Eve, and Medea, creating them to destroy, to bring wars and hate, but her plan did not go as planned, she enraged them because of her self-centeredness, and they shunned her to the world and realm of witches.

They totally disregarded her that night, releasing all of their power at her.

"How could you do that, mother?" Tsillah was astonished to hear Isis yelling with rage and agony mingled in her voice; she was angry, her eyes were flaming, and lava was boiling in her heart.

"What's the matter, Isis?" Tsillah remarked, evilly smiling.

Tsillah was flabbergasted.

The quiet child yells at her.

The sisters stood in the corner, furious and sorrowful.

"Why did you leave for years and then return, claiming to have destroyed the mighty Akari kingdom? huh?" Her flesh cracked and icy white lava spilt from the cracks as she shouted.

Isis's head was encircled by dense black clouds, and the wind whipped her hair as though to soothe her.

Tsillah replied flatly, "They have to die, Isis, I should manage those worlds, I should establish peace."

"You made a mistake. Tsillah "Eve stated in a calm tone.

"Stop glaring at me darlings, I harm people so I can live, I take away their abilities so you can live," Tsillah stated, as if hurting and murdering people wasn't such a huge issue.

"I hope that you never take another breath without remembering the breaths you've taken away," Medea prayed, using all of her powers.

"You'll never be able to stop me, I made you, I have control over you," Tsillah said to the sixteen-year-old females.