𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟮𝟭 ||

Third Point Of View:

"Ryan, we're going to the castle," Medea said to the man who was sleeping on their bed.

He questioned his lovely mate, who had topaz blue eyes full of emotion and silky dirty blonde hair.

"Are they relocating already?" Medea sat by him, holding his hand in hers and softly caressing it.

"They are, indeed."

With a heavy sigh, he mumbled, "I'm so terrified."

" Trust me, everything will be OK." She gives him a caring smile.

"Hopefully,"

***

Fleurie awoke with the warmth of her man wrapped around her, his muscular arms embracing her close to him, she looked at the elegant golden little alarm clock on the table beside their king-sized bed, it was 7:04 a.m., and she wanted to snuggle more with her mate, but they would be late for school.

She started praying Graysen's arm away from her, making sure not to wake him up then she went to the bathroom to shower and dress in the walk-in closet for school.

She was dressed in a Nike hoodie, jeans, and her new white sneakers.

She was really appreciative of all of the clothes Graysen had purchased for her.

Graysen awoke without the warmth of his mate; he didn't find her in his arm as he expected; he heard the water running in the bathroom and assumed his mate was showering and getting ready for school.

Bryce, are you awake?

He enquired about his best friend via the mental connection.

Yes, we are prepared to face the "six cruel hours of our lives" at school. Graysen chuckled at his response.

Stop whining and step in to look for the others.

Yes, sir, Alpha king, or whatever you want to call yourself.

Graysen laughed as he shook his head at his friend. His closest friend will stay in the castle for approximately a week to straighten things out before returning to their pack to take charge and figure out the other stuff.

Graysen yanked off the warm blankets, putting his feet on the cold flooring.

He stood up groaning and stretching, hearing the click of the bathroom door and seeing his mate emerge from the bathroom, wearing a soft-looking hoodie and blue jeans.

"Good morning," Graysen muttered, startling his mate, who blushed frantically at his exposed chest.

"G-good morning," she stutteringly murmured.

"You should have breakfast downstairs," he suggested to her as he took his clothing from the walk-in closet.

He strolled out of the walk-in, kissed her on the cheek, and went to the luxurious bathroom they had gotten.

Fleurie felt tingles all over her body, her heart fluttering with joy, and she practically danced out of their chamber and to the elevator, not forgetting her new Tommy Hilfiger Monogram Plaque Backpack and notebook to communicate.

She stepped out of the elevator and made her way to the massive kitchen, having gained the confidence to walk without Graysen lingering behind or in front of her.

Fleurie was shocked to see Xaun, the father of land and woods, seated on a stool with a young guy curled by him. She had no idea he was already here in the castle, so she was surprised to see him and the charming young man.