𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟮𝟮 ||

Third Point Of View:

Ryan went forward, and the others quickly followed.

Border patrols were perplexed when strangers entered their territory; they couldn't smell or sense them, and pandemonium erupted through the kingdom's mental link.

Intruders, Alpha. One of the warriors alerted their Alpha in the midst of the chaos.

Women and children make your way to your home's bunker.

Graysen became aware of the unease being transmitted over the mental connection.

He bolted from the kitchen.

"Do something to keep them from getting any closer," He ordered the father of the land and woods.

By their father's order, the gigantic tree roots wrapped themselves around the invaders, trapping them in place, tightening around them, ensuring that they would not escape or try to march anyone with the intention of harm.

Eve and Medea resisted, attempting to utilize their magic but failing due to the father of forests and land's magic.

Ryan and Isis remained still; they expected this, they knew they were going to be targeted, so they just waited for them to come.

Border patrols were prepared to strike, waiting for orders from their king.

Graysen rushed towards them with a pair of shorts hanging out of his mouth, and with warriors behind him, Xaun ran with them, his partner not long behind in his fae form.

When the intruder spotted them approaching, Isis's body burst in joy, and baby clouds hung over her, delighted because of Isis's excitement.

Graysen changed into his shorts.

"You have such bravery that you crossed our kingdom grounds," Graysen stated as he approached them.

Ryan smirked slightly, knowing that mentioning his mate's name would enrage him. "I see you're getting along with Fleurie, Graysen," Ryan replied, his smile lingering on his face.

Graysen's eyes were filled with fury and rage.

Isis spoke quietly, "Tsillah the witch."

"Are you familiar with her?"

Graysen was about to tackle the man when he heard one of the women speak.

Tsillah?

The werewolves' mother, Luna, informed them about the witch.

He was perplexed; he had no idea what the witch had to do with their trespass.

"She's going to return," Ryan interrupted his train of thinking.

"How could I believe you?" Graysen inquired, not trusting anything spoken by the familiar-looking man.

"Well, I'm an overprotective brother who worries about his sister's safety," Graysen said, frowning.

"Sister? Who might be that sister?" Graysen squinted at the blonde-haired smirking man.

Ryan did not respond; instead, he just stated, "My name is Ryan Collision, your Majesty." Ryan grinned and continued.

"Does this ring a bell, your Majesty?"

Graysen laughed quietly to himself.

He tightened his hand till his knuckles whitened.

He clenched his teeth, his rage rising inside him.

Apollo shrieked in terror, feeling an alpha's rage.