𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟭𝟮 ||

Third Point Of View:

Graysen and his friends arrived at school, and everything appeared to be as usual, with no conflicts.

Fleurie moved closer to the mother and Tweedledee and Tweedledum, and she attempted to make her soul smile, but the smile never seemed to want to come closer to this young lady.

There was nothing wrong with the exception of two lost hearts and souls in the realms.

For thousands of years, those two spirits walked between the streets, the stones, walking around just observing, and these two souls never seemed to part after all these years.

But something drew these souls, two bodies that appear to be too enticing for these souls, but sadly, the two bodies are in different places accomplishing two entirely different activities, these two bodies have different hearts.

One is filled with gloom, despondency, and pessimism.

The other heart is full of anxieties and affection for the other.

These souls parted after all these years of seeking and desiring the two hearts, but they can't be separated for too long or they'll crumble down desiring the other, therefore they had to separate and soon they'll become one.

The souls of the former chosen ones separated and went in search of the bodies and hearts they desired.

Even though separating the souls is painful, it must be completed as quickly as feasible.

Graysen's point of view:

I'm not sure what's going on, but the peculiar and bothersome feeling has vanished.

It felt as if something was following me all day and the feeling grew whenever I was alone.

It seemed like I was being scrutinized and probed.

Weird.

It is weird.

I have never felt something like this.

I am currently in the middle of math class, which I despise so much.

I notice some sleeping on their desks, some of them giggling and shooting glances at each other, and others of them tossing notes at each other.

It is chaos.

Everything seemed serene yet bizarre at the same time, and then I felt it: a very powerful and unusual power surged through my body, causing me to tremble and struggle to breathe.

I felt a scorching feeling on the right side of my neck, and it burned so much.

The entire back of my body felt hot and I could feel sweat running down it. It felt like someone was pressing pure silver on my neck.

I couldn't handle it any longer, and several of my pack members were looking at me with concern and was instantly alarmed by my weird behaviour.

I grabbed my backpack, flung open the door, and dashed towards the exit, mind-linking Martin and Bryce to track my scent and bring no one with them.

The searing feeling became more intense. My wolf seemed oddly quiet as though he was letting it happen without any struggle.

I examined my hand and found that my veins were dark as if my blood had gone black. The anguish began to fade, and I could sense Martin and Bryce behind me, watching over me and my struggling body from a distance.

The pain was entirely gone.

My wolf was yipping and relishing the strange and unfamiliar sensation.

I was exhausted.

I could easily fall asleep right now and right here.

" Alpha?" When I heard Martin, I spun around to see shock written all over his face.

" What?" I questioned him, perplexed.

Bryce froze at the spot.

"Your eyes are completely golden, and there is this incredibly great power flowing from you that my wolf is bowing for you," he gulped and said in one breath.

Third Point Of View:

The other soul also encountered the young lady's body, but there is one dilemma: they are too far apart and must instantly reduce the gap between them.

The souls can't stay apart for long.

The souls had just recently found their bodies.

It's too risky to be that far away with their just unearthed bodies.

It was too late since both beings immediately began to collapse and sunk to the ground, and they had been whisked away to the other realm.

And one of the hearts had no idea what the other heart's world was like.

Witches rise as a result of this.

Sages ascend.

Warlocks are emerging.

The concealed kingdom whereupon emerges.

For several thousands of years, they have all been longing for the lost souls.

________________________________________

Twelfth Chapter!!!

How was it you all? I hope you all have enjoyed it.

Word Count: 723