𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗔𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝟱 ||

Graysen's point of view:

For the remainder of the day, I didn't see Fleurie.

In the school, her scent was faint. When I first saw her scarred and bruised face, I was filled with rage. I smelled a male's scent on her; perhaps that man did it all to her.

Is he her boyfriend? Is it her brother? Is it a member of her family? Her father or mother?  I had been thinking about her all day. I couldn't come up with anything else to think about or work on.

I'm here at my office, working on some pack business.

I sigh and look out the ceiling-to-floor window. A lot of pups were out playing with their friends and some parents were watching their kids in wolf form.

I can hear footsteps and Someone began knocking on the door a few moments later.

"Come in," the door opened, and my beta Martin entered; I had sent him earlier to get information about Fleurie.

"Alpha, I brought the information you requested," he continued with a respectful tone obvious in his voice, holding out a thin yellow file to me.

"Read it out loud for me," I say as I lean back in my chair, eager to hear.

" Fleurie Collision, She lives  In a small cabin on Road 57F. On August 4, 1999,  she was born. Her age is eighteen years. Her father, Richard Nixon, lives with her. When she was eight years old, her mother died. She died of breast cancer, as is documented, but she was never buried or had any formal funeral. Her brother had gone missing after her mother died "He finished shutting and placed the thin yellow file on the marbled table.

"Are you sure this is everything? Why is there no information on her father?" I ask, confused.

"I couldn't discover any information on her father; it's as if he never existed, and she didn't even remain at one school for more than three months for unclear reasons," Martin said as I nodded and let him leave.

There's something fishy about her father; how can someone be without any information registered?

I should approach her more closely. I have wished to be with my mate since I was a youngster, and I have vowed to defend her with everything I have, even if it means my life.

My wolf went berserk when I saw her today, chanting and pacing. I felt a profound connection between us that I couldn't shake. I have to take action. All of these bruises will be one more reason to be much close to her. They seemed new when I saw them today.

We must help our mate. Dean, my wolf, stated.

I know.

Mate is in pain, and we will find out who is to blame. My heart squeezed as he uttered it.

We'll figure it out.

I get up and walk out of the office to the nearby clearing where we exercise.

I went along the training clearing, watching them train and bow whenever they spotted me.

I'm not sure what occurred, but I'm suddenly having trouble breathing and my eyesight is going cloudy.

I drop to the ground; everything is spinning, and I hear muffled people yelling at me, but I can't even respond because the anguish is too severe; it's as if my soul has escaped.

I noticed black flecks everywhere before the darkness took over,

"I can't detect anything wrong with his body; it must be a mate," Doctor David said to someone, and I recognized it as my mother, Victoria.

"What are you talking about? He still hasn't found his mate" I can tell she's worried, as she asked.

"With all due respect, Luna, I truly believe it is his mate since I can't seem to find a scratch on his body," Doctor David says as I open my eyes.

" Mom?" She glanced at me with tears in her eyes.

"What happened, honey?" she said, clutching my hand.

"I'm not sure, but I'm alright, don't worry," I said as I sat up.

"He said it's your mate's pain, not yours," she continued, her gaze fixed on Doctor David.

"I found her."

"What?" she murmured, her eyes widening.

"I found her, my mate, in school today; she is human," I repeated with a groan as I stretched my aching body.

"Why is she in pain?" She mumbles to herself.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," I say as I get out of the hospital bed and walk to the pack house and directly to the conference room.

Martin, Bryce, Cole, and Emilio, please drop everything and come to the conference room I said as I use the mind

Cole and Emilio are the pack's strongest and most trusted fighters.

I should keep a watch on Fleurie's residence, particularly her father.

They came in quickly and took their seats around  the large conference room table.

"I sent Martin to get some information about Fleurie, the new girl in our school who is my mate and your Luna. I want you all patrolling about her house and informing me of anything that happens there, Cole and Emilio you will keep an eye on her father Richard Nixon, Bryce and Martin you will guard Fleurie and follow her everywhere she goes. I will demand a report every hour from everyone. If Fleurie is in danger, please contact me and do anything you can until I arrive. Did you get it?"

"Yes, Alpha," they say and bow, I dismiss them to do what they were doing before.

I'll find out what's going on as quickly as possible.

I will protect my mate.

___________________________________________________

Five Chapter!!!

How is it You all? Was it good?

Word Count:941