"Because once I'm outta these chains, I'll get caught soon after because this place is on lockdown."

"How did you-"

"I heard the entrances closed above me."

"Oh...."

"And also, you are NOT using a sledgehammer to bust me out!" Lorence said, the chains right above his head making a loud jingle noise.

"But why?"

"Because for one, you not might but WILL hit my head and potentially kill me!! And two, I DONT WANT TO DIE!"

"Quite down fool." I said deadpanning, "Do you want them to hear you?"

"Are you freaking-?!"

"Alright, so here's the plan! Once I know when I can leave, I'll come and grab you so we can both leave!" I say grinning, "I'm a genius!"

"Okay, good job, where do I go then?"

"Come back with me, stupid." I shrug, "My friends will love you!"

"I highly doubt it..." he mutters looking down.

"Dude, you refused to kill us! I think they'll not dislike you."

Before we could discuss any more, footsteps from outside could be heard, getting louder and louder also meaning getting closer and closer...

"Oh turtle....what do I do?!" I panic and look around for a place to hide...

"There's no place to hide!" I yelp and have a mini feint right there and then.

"Lian!!" Lorence whispers, "get up!! I have an idea!"

- - - - - - - - - -

( third person POV )

Kabuto opens the door to the room where Lorence is being held and places down some food in front of him.

"How am I suppose to eat that?" the chained up boy asks as Kabuto is about to leave.

"You could have a go, couldn't you?" he replies, "you know, if you don't wish to starve."

Kabuto then blinks and looks around the room.

"Was someone in here?" he asks looking around.

There wasn't much to look at.

Chains on walls, Lorence, a chair, the new food on the floor, and that's it!

"Huh, what? No!" Lorence shrugs, "I think I would have known."

Kabuto has a quick look about and blinks in surprise when his eyes lands on Lorence.

"Have you....gained weight?" he asks.

"H-Huh?"

"Never mind, it's probably the light playing tricks on me...." Kabuto says and quickly leaves the room.

.....

"Lian, I think he's gone now." Lorence whispers as the sound of footsteps because quieter.

"Good..." the red haired girl mutters, releasing a long held breath.

"Now," she said, "how am I going to get out of your clothes?"

".....So....many.....dirty....jokes...!"

- - - - - - - - -

I regretted this as soon as it was done.

Seeing as there was literally no pale to his but behind the door, which isn't exactly the best place to hide for a number of obvious reasons, Lorence came up with the genius idea of me hiding behind him.