There isn't actually that much, and what I mean by that is food that I like.

There's all this weird green stuff, I think Kakashi calls these vegetables...

"So, where's Lorence?" I ask shoving some chips into my mouth.

The two glance at each other and roll their eyes, also stuffing chips into their mouth.

"What?"

"He's been disowned. Same with our old sensei..." Fizzy muttered.

"What? Disowned? Why?" I ask standing up.

"Even after he failed the exams, he refused to help us with the attack on the - ugh....you know...." Poe said.

"Well, where is he now?"

"In one of the experiment rooms." Fizzy stated.

I roll up the wrapper and walked over to the bin, wiping my shorts clean of crumbs.

"Don't even think about it." Poe said also getting up.

"Think about what?"

"Going to find him." he replied.

"Well why not?" I say stomping my foot and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because maybe you could get yourself killed?" Fizzy inputs. "Do you KNOW what happens down there?"

"No," I answer, "what?"

"We don't know!" she said.

"You think we'd willingly go to the place where people go but never come back?" Poe said.

I giggled.

"What?"

"You said butt." I giggled while the two face palmed.

"Is she for real?

"I don't even know anymore...."

Thanks to my awesome ninja powers, my ability to not speak my thoughts, and the stupidity of these two-

"HEY!"

-I was able to sneak past them and make a break for the experimental rooms.

This'll be interesting.

- - - - - - - - - -

After running for a good while, I finally lost the pair!

I peaked round the corner and saw nobody down the corridor. I didn't hear anyone either.

I walked with my back against the wall slowly until I made it to the first door.

I grabbed the handle and swung it open, leapt in and slammed the door shut.

Grinning, I dusted myself off and nodded.

"Seems pretty sneaky to me!"

"You are the loudest freaking ninja on the planet, how are you not dead?"

"Well good sir, I could ask you the same thing." I said looking at Lorence.

".....Touché."

"No, I don't want to touch your tooshie."

"What are you-"

"Let's bust you outta here!" I grin and grab the closest thing to me.

A sledgehammer.

Why is it in here, we may never know.

"W-WAIT JUST A MOMENT!"

"But.....but why?" I ask lowering the sledgehammer.