Episode 33: Into The Pool

When everyone came we started to head to the backyard. I saw Y/n, Jackson and Lisa hadn't changed into their swim wear. "Y/n, Lisa and Jackson!" They all looked over to me and gave a confused look. "Go get changed! You are all the only three that haven't changed! The pool is so nice to!" I called out to them. I gave Tae a nudge.

"Yeah! It's so nice and warm! It's probably better than you guys sitting out in the sun!" Y/n gave a sigh and gave a signal to Lisa to follow her. However Jackson still was not budging. "Don't make up throw you in Jackson!"

"Tae is not lyin' Jackson! He's done it to before!" Yoongi said. Giving Jackson a hint that he should just get in. Wang just laughed like we were kidding. He was so wrong to think we were kidding.

Me and Lisa went to go and change while Jackson just sat there. I gave a small laugh and went inside to change.

Taehyung POV

Y/n and Lisa went to go change and Jackson just sat there. "You are trying to get pushed into the pool? With all your clothes?" I asked him, he gave an amused look. Probably thinking I'm just messing around. About a week before Y/n left to America I added wheels to all of the chairs.

"Tae what are you doing?" I heard Jimin ask me.

"I'm adding wheels to all the chairs!"
He gave a confused look so I furthered explained. "You know how Yoongi hyung is always stuck to the chairs?" He nodded slightly. "Well he needs to get in the pool more, so whenever he just sits around I can roll the chair into the pool!"

"That's such a smart idea!" He said starting to help me.

~•~

Later we were trying to get Yoongi hyung into the pool but he wasn't moving. "Hyung get in before I make you!" I whinner slightly. He say there trying to sleep. "Don't make me!" I yelled but still he was not fazed. "Fine you leave me no choice!" I went behind the chair and began to push. I pushed him all the way to the deep and and spoke to him. "One more chance." Still no response. "Ok I have no other choice," and with that I pushed him into the water.

"Fine lay down Jackson!" I yelled. He nodded and laid back. He closed his eyes and got comfortable. I see Y/n and Lisa watching me as I move around. Not paying much attention to them I get behind him. I slowly start to push him to the deep end.

Finally making it to the spot I start to count down. "5.....4....3...2..1." I pushed the chair into the water. I hear a loud Yelp after making contact with the cold water.

"What the hell!" He yells in irritation. Everyone starts to laugh. He slow gets out with a skulking face. I laugh before jumping back in.