Chapter 45

2 weeks later

Rosie's p.o.v

I wake up to the sound of someone walking across my wooden floor and look to see it is Calum in just joggers walking to the door "morning" he says while smiling. I stand up and

Wrap my arms around his torso to hug him and he only puts one arm around me,the other just limp at his side. "What's wrong cal" I ask looking up at him with my arms still wrapped around him "nothing" he spits while moving from my embrace and walking out of the door. I shake it off,not wanting to get worked up about it and walk down the stairs and into the kitchen "morning rose" Ashton shouts and I jump on to the sofa next to him,pulling him into a hug. "Morning ashy" I say and let out a sigh "what's happened now?" He questions and I lay my head on his lap with my legs sprawled out. "Cals so distant,I feel like he just doesn't want to be with me anymore,like he's tired of me,or just doesn't love me" I tell him while fiddling with my fingers "Rosie,he could just have a lot on his mind lately,with all the questions from people about his relationship with you" he moved hair out of me face and I nodded "I guess" we both smile and I get off of the sofa and walk up stairs to take a shower.

🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹

After drying off I walk to Calum's room to talk to him about 'us'. After knocking on the door I nervously run a hand through my damp hair and take a deep breath. "Come in" I hear his deep voice say and I open the door and walk in,making sure to close it behind me

"Hey babe"

"Cal,can we talk?"

"Sure sit down" I sit down and he pulls me closer to him so I'm almost on his lap

"Well I just feel like you're not as 'interested' in our relationship anymore" I look down and he sighs "I am but" he trails off and I lift my head to look at him "but what Calum?" I ask and he looks down "I don't know,I love you I do" he ensures me as he puts his arms on the small of my back. I put my arms around his neck and lean my head on his shoulder "I guess I just miss how we used to be Calum" I admit and and look him in the eye. He nods and I lean in to kiss him but feel him pull away "see Calum this is what I mean,this is the closest we've been in two weeks and now you won't kiss me" I say and he stares at me with sad eyes "Calum I think we should take a break,to see if we really need each other" I tell him before getting up and walking out of his room,closing the door behind me.

🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹

As I lay in bed I scroll through my Instagram and look at all the fan edits of me and Calum,liking and commenting on a few. A text message interrupts my scrolling and I click on it to read it.

From: Ollie

I miss you x

To: Ollie

You can come over,we can talk about it

From: Ollie

Really?thanks! That's great x

I chuckled a little at his reply and walk downstairs to see Michael,Ashton and Luke layed on the floor together watching 'The Little Mermaid' "hey guys" I say while laying next to Luke "so what happened with you and cal?" Ashton asked and the others looked confused "were on a break again" I admitted and put my head on Luke's shoulder. A minute later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to reveal a smiling ollie .

"Hey"

"Hey,thanks for letting me come over" and before I knew it I was wrapped in his arms and being pulled closer to his chest

"WHATS HE DOING HERE"

Calum's voice boomed from behind us......

-------------------------

1MORE CHAPTER AND THEN THE SEQUELL!!! Credit to Elliehemmings12 cause she came up with the idea for the last 2 chapters✌️ don't worry the sequel will be up soon and I expect you guys to read it :D and because you're sweet lovely people,I'm sure you will! Okay guys!! I will tell you when the chapter is us so you can read it (pretty please)

Ugh I suck

Yeah

Okay

Bye

I LOVE YOUUUU