Chapter 42

Rosie's p.o.v
Those 4 words kept running through my mind "I don't love you" my heart shattered a million times a second and it was all getting too much.i lay by myself in my bedroom staring at the ceiling,wishing it would fall down on me. There is a knock at my door "who is it?" I ask sniffling "it's Ashton" I get out of bed and open the door "hi ash" I say and he smiles he closes the door and I wrap my arms around him tightly "let it all out princess" he says and I scream into him and the tears fall from my eyes again "Ashton it hurts so bad" I shout into his chest "I know darling" he says soothingly and he moves the hair from my face "I love him ash I really do" he hugs me and sits me down on the bed "now you need to know why he did this" Ashton tells me and I'm confused "what?why he lied to me and used me" I asked,still furious of what he had done. "No,management made him!because it was getting so much bad publicity for the band,it was either break up with you or get kicked out of the band" he took a breath "it also ruined his job at your school,he's not allowed to work there anymore" I frown and look down "look you don't have to lie to me,he doesn't love me and he told me that,I just want to be alone Ashton please just stop lying to me" I tell him and he raises his arms in surrender "whatever Rosie,but I'm not lying" he walks to the door and opens it "I'm sorry ash please don't fall out with me" he turns around and looks at me with tears in his eyes "sometimes brothers and sisters have got to fall out" and with that he walks out of my room and I begin to cry again. The door opens once again and Ashton runs in "I'm sorry Rosie" he says while hugging me "no,I'm sorry ashton" I tell him and grip on to him as hard as I can,letting all my sobs out.

Calum's p.o.v
I walk past Rosie's door and see her screaming into Ashton's chest "I hate him" she says and he nods,she screams it again and again and my heart breaks.she sees me staring and just looks at me,I begin to cry and she looks away. Ashton walks out of Rosie's room and shuts the door. "She wouldn't believe me,but couldn't you have just told her the truth instead of saying you don't love her?"he asks in a harsh tone "I look down and shrug my shoulders "Calum if you cared that much you'd be in there talking to her but you messed up bad and I don't think she wants to see you" I shake my head "YOURE THE ONE WHO MADE ME DO IT ASH" I shout at him and he looks me in the .eye "yes but you should have told her why,and I'm sorry but I didn't want to break our fans hearts because the band had to break up" he said and walked past him "but you made me break my girlfriends heart,the one who's been through so much in her life,I never wanted to hurt her" I tell him and Rosie comes out of her room "so you only stayed with me because you didn't want to 'hurt' me?or because you felt sorry for me because I'm a 'care' kid?" She spat at me before walking downstairs"NO ROSIE BABY!!!" I try and shout her but Ashton being the dick he is tells me to 'shut up' and I just hear her mumble "I love you Calum" instead of responding I just walk down stairs and as I'm walking past her I hear her sobbing and I just whisper "Rosie I love you too" and she sobs harder so I run to the front door grabbing Ashton's car keys and not even aware of what I was doing I just go in the car and allowed myself to sob... After about 10-15 minuets of full on fricking crying and being unable to see I shoved the keys in and turned in the ignition and drove and just drove in a straight line unknown of where I was going...

Luke's pov
"DAMH RIGHT ITS BETTER THAN YOURS MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD DAMH RIGHT LALALLALAL" my phone bussed so as normal I answered it, "Luke"Ellie sobbed "Ellie what's wrong?!"I said getting worried "Luke, Luke come and get me please?" She asked "yeah where are you?" I asked and the line went dead... I run outside and get in the car,driving as fast as I can to Ellie's house,I knock on the door and her mum answers "hello,mrs Tindall I'm so sorry to disturb you but do you know where Ellie is,she rang me asking me to pick her up and the line went dead" I said quite fast,I'm so worried about Ellie. "She went to the park across town with friends,is she okay?what happened?" She asked me and I shrugged "I don't know but I need to look for her now"

Ellie's p.o.v
"Get off me" I screamed as the man grabbed me "shut up" he scolded and slapped me "please who are you?" I asked sobbing "I SAID SHUT UP" he screamed at me and hit me continuously "GET OFF HER" I hear a familiar voice shout, I am dropped to the floor and I see Luke run to the man,punching him in the face several times before kneeling down by my side and helping me up. "Get out of here before I call the police and if you EVER lay a hand on her again you'll have me too worry about" Luke spat at him "Ellie princess are you okay" he asked me while picking me up bridal style and carrying me to his car "I'm so sorry Luke" I say while crying "why are you sorry" he asks and I wipe a tear from my face "because whenever something happens I always depend on you to come and save me" i tell him and cling onto him tighter "I don't mind helping you Ellie,I'd rather you call me than get hurt" he told me and I kissed his cheek "Thankyou Luke,I love you" he looks me in the eye and smiles "I love you too Ellie and I'm sorry about what I did,I rally regret it so much" he tells me and I wipe away his tears "it's fine Luke just please be mine again" I ask him and he nods "gladly" we both smile and he puts me in the car and then drives me home. My mum thanks Luke and he kisses my cheek "see you tomorrow princess" he tells me and I smile before walking to my room

Rosie's p.o.v
"Daddy Calum left and I don't know where he's gone" I cried to Mikey who was now cuddling me "what do you mean?" He asked and I sobbed again "he drove away in the car I don't know where he is" I cried more and more and Micheala phone rang and he answered it "hello.....yeah I'm Michael Clifford......I'm sorry what?......Calum's been in a car accident?.......yeah I'll be right there" those words broke me again and I cried onto Mikeys stomach "I'm so sorry" he said while stroking my hair.....
--------------------------
SO MUCH HAPPENED!! THANKYOU ELLIE FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS YOU DARLING❤️❤️anyway yeah 40reads 5votes and 5feedbacks for next chapter😘