Chapter 6

Ellie's p.o.v
Ollie got here and cuddled on one of the sofas with Rosie while me and Luke snuggled on the other. Luke put his arm around me and I got closer to his chest.
**********
Ollies p.o.v
We had been watching the movies for a while now and me and Rosie got bored.so I pulled her onto my lap and she played with my hair. "Wanna go upstairs baby?" She asked me "sure princess" we both smiled and got up off the sofa.

Luke's p.o.v
"Don't get upto anything while were upstairs and if you do, use protection" Rosie said to us and winked before grabbing Ollies hand and walking upstairs. I looked at Ellie and she was already staring she blushed and looked away "sorry" she said with a small smile "it's fine. And I know we just met but I want to ask you something..." I said to her. I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend but I don't know, I'm worried about what she will say. "Go on" she said snapping me out of my thoughts "well I wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I asked we both smiled but then I looked away "of course I would Luke" I kissed her nose and cuddled her to sleep. It was now 10pm so I got off the sofa and went upstairs to check on ollie and Rosie. I heard her scream and ran to her room as fast as I could.

Rosie's p.o.v
"Get in there you stupid ho" the blonde man screamed at me, he shoved me into the room and onto the bed "please no, don't do it no" I screamed at him it was dark so I couldn't see his face "shut up"he shouted in my face and slapped my cheek. I put my hand up to touch It but the sting was unbearable, I whimpered a little and a tear rolled down my cheek. The blonde turned on the light, I couldn't believe it. It was Luke. He grinned evilly and chuckled "Rosie" he said "Rosie, Rosie, Rosie"(end of dream) I woke up to ollie shaking me and I screamed, just then Luke walked into my room. "GET AWAY FROM ME" I shouted at him and backed into Ollies arms "Rosie, it was just a nightmare I'm here now" he said soothingly to me "NO GET LOST I HATE YOU" my heart shattered and I saw hurt in his face "princess it was just a nightmare,Luke just got here" ollie whispered into my ear "Luke didn't do anything to you I promise" he once again whispered I looked him in the eye and he gave me a sympathetic smile. I got up and walked over to Luke "Luke, I'm sorry" he lifted his head, eyes filled with hope and sorrow. He opened his arms and I hugged him, hesitating a little but hanging on for dear life "let's get you some rest kiddo" he smiled and kissed my forehead and I got back in bed with ollie. Luke and Ellie stayed the night with us and when Caly,Mikey an Ashy came home at around 1am they got their blankets and laid with us too.i didn't sleep too well that night but being in the comfort of Ollies arms I felt a lot better..
--------------------
Okay guys I know it's short an crap but Ellie wanted an update:) next chapter involves a lot of Shannon :D