Chapter 25

Ellie's pov
'IM GONNA GET YOU HORAN' Calum screamed, I looked over at Rosie she looked like she had got lost inside Calum's heart he better not hurt her!

I'm now done packing I don't want to go home it means going back to school and not seeing luke as often! The thoughts rushing though my head make me feel sick so I went to find Rosie...
I got to her bedroom door and I could hear her softly crying I didn't know what to do so I just knocked on the door and waited...

Rosie's pov
''Rosie I told you this would happen he's feeding you shit'' Ollie screamed down the phone I was already crying before he called and told me there was photos of me&Cal on twitter. I started to get a bad headache and felt sick so I just ended him and turned my phone off... And I was woken up by a knock on the door ''who is I-I-is it?'' I asked through cries, ''Heyy Rosie you okay? It's Ellie'' she replied walking inside my room and hugging me ''uh no Ellie I'm preg-'' she cut me off ''ROSIE WHAT THE FUCK!!?'' She screamed... I was now crying so hard and she just walked out.
I just lost my best friend,well I think I did...
I can't believe he got me pregnant i mean how did it happen we used protection I decided to call Calum and tell him

C:hey princess
R:hey cal,come to our room I need to tell you something
C:okay baby be there in 2 love you
R:love you too
And with that the phone call ended and Calum walked through the door "Calum I'm-" he cut me off "I know,Ellie told me" he smiled sympathetically and cuddled me,I started crying "Calum I'm so sorry" he kissed my forehead and smiled "baby it's not your fault,but what are we going to do?" He questioned "I have to get an abortion,you're 18 you can take me" I really didn't want to do this but I couldn't be pregnant I'm not ready yet and neither is Calum."Calum you know id love a family with you but I'm just too young,we both are" I gave a fake smile and Cal did the same "I know princess,I know"
......................
Thanks for helping me Ellie! And wow 1.5k reads I'm so freaking happy! Love you guys hehe!!
Mucho love😘Rosie xoxo