Chapter 31

2 weeks later
...................

Calum's p.o.v
I sit and wait for Rosie to get home from school and time seems to be going so slow. It's her last day at school for 6 whole weeks and I can't wait for it to end. Right on cue she walks in through the door and I run up to hug her "princess I missed you so much" I say while hugging her "I missed you too cal" she says while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the sofa and laying me down with her. "I like this position" I say to her while winking and she laughs "oh shut up" she giggles and blushes and I pull her closer into me,she wraps her arms around me and puts her head on my chest "I love you CalPal" she says and I kiss her forehead "I love you too"
"Stop having 'sexy time'" Ashton said while piling on top of us "ow ashtonnnn" Rosie whines and pushes him on the floor he laughs and walks to the kitchen "calllllll" she says innocently "can I have a puppy?" She smiles and looks into my eyes "maybe,the boys might not want one" she puts and I kiss her jutted lip "can you talk to them about it baby?" She asks and kisses me "of course I can princess,now go get a shower you're covered in mud" she laughs and explains she just had Sports.she runs upstairs and I hear her door slam.

Ashton's p.o.v
"GUYS WE NEED TO TALK" I hear Calum shout and we all walk into the living room and sit down. "Yes?" Michael and Luke say together they look At each Other and laugh while hugging. "Since me and Rosie will have been together 1month on Sunday I'm thinking of getting her a puppy,is that okay?" Calum asks quite quickly "well what about when we go on tour?" I ask him "we could take it with us I'm sure it would be fine in the changing room for an hour?" Cal says unsure. We all just nod and say she can have a puppy.
"""""""""""""""""""
This is just a filler chapter,I'm not in the mood to write today,it's my Grandads 77th birthday today and I miss him loads so I'm quite upset. Love you and miss you Grandad Alan. R.I.P
2nd June 1937
2002