Chapter 43

Michaels p.o.v
I've never seen Rosie so upset,I guess she really loved Calum. We all get in to Luke's car and drive to the hospital,Rosie doesn't stop crying the whole way there. As we walk into the hospital we see doctors running around trying to save a patient.they are pushing him on a gurney into a room,we look and notice it's Calum "CALUM" Rosie screams trying to get to him,a doctor holds her back and she kicks and screams trying to get to him "he's in a bad state" he tells us "we don't think he's going to make it" he says before running into the operating room. We all stand there speechless,with no emotion shown on our face. We look at each other in disbelief "this is my fault" Rosie keeps chuntering to herself "all my damn fault" she says again and again "it's not your fault" Luke says getting annoyed,she just looks at him and then looks down "he can't go" she says and cries again "please,god he can not go" I can not hold it in anymore and I begin crying,Ashton hugs me and Luke hugs Rosie. "We are a family,we can get through this together" Luke says his voice cracking "I love you so so much you gave me all the love,care and attention I could ever need" Rosie says between sobs "excuse me?" And nurse says with a sad look on her face "I'm sorry to tell you,but Callum passed away" (a/n I meant to spell it wrong here,you'll find out why) "no,he can't have done! No,please tell me this is some sick joke" Rosie screams collapsing to the floor "you should have tried harder" I shouted and Luke breaks down "YOU DID NOT LET THIS HAPPEN" Luke screams to the doctor who was walking past "what a hospital this is,letting people die" Ashton mutters under his breath "guys we have to tell the fans" Ashton says while crying "what will we say Ashton? 'Oh sorry guys but Calum Hood is dead'" I say not thinking straight about anything "Calum Hood?no no the boy who passed away was Callum Walker" she says and I hear a man and a woman begin to cry "I'm so sorry" she walks over to them and a flood of relief washes over us "they still said they don't think he's going to make it" Luke points out and I glare at him "don't bring that up,he's still fighting...he will be fine"
-----------------
Ik Ik it's short but I'm going through 'heart break' right now and Ik it's crap but I promised an update today,so here it is,I hope you enjoy it. Thankyou💕