Chapter 18

Rosies p.o.v
They're leaving for the tour today and taking me back...I hate them! I knew something would go wrong I mean you cant live with your idols and not expect them to drop you. I packed all my bags and said goodbye to ollie "good bye baby girl,I'll miss you" ollie said trying to fake a smile and hold back tears,I have to move back to my old school so I'll never see him. "I'll miss you too ol" I tried to put a smile on my face but that resulted in me crying even more. The boys were stood there with tears falling from their eyes, even though I'm angry at them I can't just act like I don't care,I'm going to miss them.i hug ollie one last time and we kiss,making it last a while,so that we never forget it. I run to Calum and wrap my arms around his stomach and he picks me up. Holding onto me tightly he whispers "I love you baby girl...don't forget that" I fakely smile "I love you too Calpal" he puts me down and I move on to Luke,he bends down to my length and kisses my forehead "listen,well be back soon!this is not a permanent thing,you just need someone to look after you" we both smile "I love you Lukey" I say "I love you too princess" he replies we hug once more and I move onto my daddy,Michael "I love you daddy" "I love you too princess" he engulfs me in an embrace that seems to last forever,Ashton does the same.

Calum's p.o.v
Were parked outside the care home and I can't hold it in any longer and just breakdown in tears Rosie hugs me and I kiss her nose and her cheeks and forehead multiple times before hugging her tightly once more "I love you princess" I say while wiping away her tears with my thumb "I love you cal" we both smile and with that she's about to walk through the door but Luke interrupts
"NO WERE NOT LETTING YOU GO,IM CALLING UP THE LADS! YOU EITHER COME WITH US OR WE DONT GO". "Yes luuuuke" me and the other lads cheer Rosie just stands there smiling we all stand around her and Luke rings the boys