Chapter 33

Ollies p.o.v
I sit in my room listening to green day when I suddenly realise me and Rosie have to finish our science project. I slip on some shoes and grab my phone and go round to Rosie's . I knock on the door and she answers "yes?" She questions me "we have to finish our science project" I say to her and she just sighs "come in" she moves out of the way so I can get in and follows me to the living room. "What's this?" I ask her pointing to a picture of her and Calum "a picture of me and Calum,isn't it obvious?" She says in an annoyed tone. I just smile and sit down and start writing.

Calum's p.o.v
I walk down the stairs and hear Rosie talking to someone "just shut up it's none of your business" she says "but he's 18,isn't it illegal?and he's going to be our music teacher isn't he" the boys voice replys back "how did you know about that" she says "news travels fast" I then hear loud footsteps and the door slam. I run to her and ask her what happened "ollie was being an idiot,and somehow he knows you're going to be our music teacher also he's reminding me that me and you are illegal" she replies and hugs me "were going to have to be even more careful once you're my teacher" she says and buries her head in my chest "yes but we will get through it" I smile into her hair and kiss her forehead

Ollies p.o.v
If I can't be with Rosie....no body can. This is my chance to ruin them. I find a picture of Calum Rosie from her skype account and leak it on to the internet with the caption "look at these love birds". The picture goes viral within seconds.....

Michaels p.o.v
I go on twitter and see something I really don't like. Someone has leaked a picture of Calum and Rosie cuddling and the amount of hate from fans is devastating. "Erm Luke ash come here a second" I say and they come over with their phones in their hands "look at this" I show them my phone and they can't keep their eyes off of it "we saw it this morning" Ashton replied "let's hope Rosie doesn't see this"

Rosie's p.o.v
The hate is awful. I can't believe someone would do this. as I read the comments Calum comes bursting into my room with Niall "Rosie don't listen to them" Calum says softly with hands on my shoulders "they're jealous because I love you" he says into my ear "what if they're right Calum" I say loudly "what if I am a whore!maybe I should listen to them! Maybe I should kill myself I'm sure everyone would be a lot happier without a slutty little girl being with them every minute of the day" I carry on with tears streaming down my face. I get up, run down the stairs and out of the door i go. Into the darkness of the night......