Chapter 39

Calums P.o.v

the next morning I wake up to find Rosie layed next to me "wake up" I say and poke her "wake up" I say again,shaking her,I get scared as she's still not waking up "Rosie please wake up" I say shaking her once again,her eyes flutter open my heart beat begins to slow down "I don't feel too good Calum" she tell me and I put my hand to her forehead "you're burning up,I think you have a fever" I say as I help her out of bed "let's get you some cold water to cool you down" she nods and holds her head "I'm dizzy Calum,and could you put the heating on please it's freezing" she asks me and I pick her up "put this on" I say handing her my jumper "you should be a lot warmer" she tries her best to put it on while I am holding her "Thankyou cal" she kisses my cheek and rests her head on my shoulder. I take her down stairs and hand her a cold bottle of water from the fridge. She takes a sip and let's out a deep breath "that better" I ask her and she nods a little "I'm gonna go back to bed baby" she says to me "want me to carry you?" I ask her and she shakes her head "no Thankyou" she smiles as she gets up,grabbing her water from the table. She slowly walks into the living room.
"CALUM" I hear Luke shout from upstairs "ROSIE PASSED OUT" I drop my glass and run up the stairs to where they are. "This is all my fault I should have stayed with her" I said quietly "it's not your fault Cal,but right now we need to get her to the hospital" Ashton said. I pick her up and carry her to the car,I sit in the back with her head on my lap. Slowly stroking her hair "Rosie please wake up" but I get nothing.

Luke's p.o.v
I feel like such a dick. Rosie fainted and I can't stop thinking about Ellie,I really messed up with her. I just wanna talk to her. I run a hand through my hair before getting out my phone and calling Ellie

E:what Luke?
L:Ellie were on our way to the hospital,Rosie fainted and she won't wake up
E:oh my god. Erm I.. I'm so sorry,I'll be there as soon as I can,let me just wake my mum.
L: okay I'll see you there prin- um Ellie

I put the phone back in my pocket and look at Rosie. Then up at Calum who has tears in his eyes,he's just blankly looking down at her,as if it's the last time he will ever see her.
We get to the hospital and rush in, Calum holding Rosie in his arms "she fainted and she won't wake up" Michael tells the lady trying to hold back his tears. A doctor takes Rosie from Calum and puts her on a gurney. "Where are you taking her" he asks the man "were taking her to the treatment room" he says and walks away "well can I come with her" Calum asks while wiping his tears away.
"No" was all he said before running after the other nurses and doctors.
-------------------
Sorry it's short and rubbish😭but I guess you deserved an update because I haven't updated In like daysss because I haven't had a phone charger! But here it is:)
Rosie xoxo