Chapter 36

Ellie's p.o.v
"ELLIE WERE HOME" I hear my mum shout from the bottom of the stairs.i sit up and check the time it's 9:30am "Luke wake up" I say while shaking him "I'm up I'm up" he replies and kisses my nose "come on my mums home let's just go explain"he smiles at me and we go downstairs,I walk into the sitting room and see my mum "mum I have something I need to say.." I say slowly to her as she stands up and hugs me "well I have a boyfriend and he stayed over last night-" my mum cut me off "excuse me?he stayed over?"she sounded annoyed so I quickly carried on "but there's a reason behind it" I put my head down and my mum tells me to carry on "well yesterday I invited Shannon and Rosie over and there was a knock on the door and I thought it was them but it wasn't" I couldn't continue as tears began to sting my eyes and trickle down my cheeks,just then Luke walks In and carries on "she answered the door and it was her ex boyfriend jack"my mum nodded "and he wanted her back,but just then Rosie and Shannon walked in and he had hold of her wrist,he was hurting her and I managed to get him out but she was terrified" Luke said and took a breath "so I stayed here and looked after her" he finished and my mum hugged him "Thankyou um-"
"Luke" he said and smiled "Thankyou Luke I'm glad you treat her right,wait Luke?where have I heard that before?" My mum smiled and Luke grabbed my hand "he's Luke Hemmings mum" I giggled and my mum smiled "well since the age Is a few years different you can stay when you want but you can sleep in the spare room" my mother smiled once more and hugged Luke she then walked out and left me and Luke alone.

Luke's p.o.v
"Your mum is amazing" I say to my beautiful girlfriend she laughs and kisses me "I'm just glad she likes you,and I'm surprised she didn't ask to come meet Michael,he's her favourite" Ellie says,we both laugh "I love you" I say to her and pull her closer by her waist,she wraps her arms around my torso as she's not tall enough to reach my neck "I love you too Hemmings" she goes on her tip toes and I lean down and we kiss,making sure it lasts a while,I slightly pull back and we both smile into the kiss. "I gotta get back,they will be wondering where I am,I said I'd be home for 11"i say and we both pout "I'll miss you" she tells me and I kiss her jutted lip "I'll text you okay?" We both smile and I say by to her parents then begin to make my way to the car. I get in and drive home

Ashton's p.o.v
"ROSIE WAKE UP" I shout up the stairs,minutes later I hear footsteps running across the landing "what Ashton" she asks obviously grumpy,she's not a morning person "were going to the Zoo" she smiles and screams "YAY" she runs into Calum's room "CALUM WAKE UP WERE GOING TO THE ZOOOOO" I hear her shout,I chuckle and walk into the kitchen to find Mikey sat alone with his head down "what's up mate?" I ask him and sit across from him "it's Rosie,it's like she doesn't love me anymore,I'm meant to be her dad" he says and puts his head in his hands "I think she's just a bit caught up with being all mature and grown up for Calum,she feels like he will leave her if she's childish" I take a breath and he half smiles "she's
Just a bit love struck mate,she's a teen girl it's gonna happen" he smiles but it soon goes away "I get that she's just being a kid but I'd like a bit of 'daddy' time with her,I'm not her real dad and I know that but I'm the closest thing she has and I want her to know that I'm always here" a small tear falls from his eyes " 'ere don't cry mate, I'm sure today everything will be fine,I'm sure she will spend time with you" we were cut from our conversation by the front door slamming and foot steps coming down the stairs. Luke,Rosie and Calum came running into the kitchen "morning Daddy"Rosie said running up to Michael and hugging him "morning princess" he said back and hugged her tightly we looked at each other and smiled "dad we have to go on some of the rides together at the park in the zoo" Rosie says to him with her hands on his shoulders "we will do,now go get in the mini-van and let's go to the zoo" Michael smiles and high-5's me "I told you" I said to him he laughed lightly and patted my back.

Mikeys p.o.v
I am about to get in the mini van when Rosie calls my name "daddy I saved you a space" I smile and get in next to her she puts her hand on Calum's and he kisses her cheek "aw my little girls all grown up" I tease her and she blushes

-------theme park-----/

Rosie's p.o.v
We finally get there and I grab Calum's hand and begin to run to the monkeys,I turn around and shout Mikey "daddy,you coming?" He smiles and runs towards us "OMG YOURE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER" a girl screams from behind us,we turn around and she's with her mum and dad. I stand to the side while she takes pictures with the boys. "Excuse me?Rosie could I have a picture please I adore you! You and Calum are sooooo cute" she smiles and I return it and take a picture with her "I know it's a lot to ask but could you follow me on twitter?" She squeals and I give her my phone to type her name in,she gives me back my phone and I follow her "DM me that picture won't you?i think I'll use it as my icon" she squeals again and nods and I walk off to Calum and he kisses me. I grab Mikeys hand and we all walk to the monkeys together.

---5 hours later---

Calum's p.o.v
"I'm really tired now" Rosie says and I pick her up and put her on my shoulders "that better?" I ask her and she giggles "we better get going it's getting late" Luke said and we all piled back into the mini van. Once we were home Rosie was asleep so I carried her to her room and layed her in her bed. I kissed her forehead and walked out into my own room.after taking a shower I put on some underwear and got into bed and let sleep take over me...
------/-----------
Is this long? I feel like it is
Boring chapter
But yeah
Almost at 12k reads :D
Thankyou💕