Chapter 41

Rosie's p.o.v
The next day we are all sat downstairs watching TV,spongebob squarepants to be exact "I wonder why spongebob talks like that" Calum says and we all look at him weirdly "what?" He asks getting defensive "you're cute" I tell him and he smiles "I know now go get ready,wear something nice were going on a date" he says and it smile at him "where are we going?" I ask he just looks at me smiling "you don't need to know that just go get ready" he tells me and I kiss him and run upstairs. I start off by picking out an outfit I have no idea what to wear so I decide to call Mali

M:heyy Rosie what's up
R:hey Mali,your brother is being a lil shit
M:what's he done now *insert giggle*
R:he's taking me on a date and I have no idea what to wear and he won't tell me where were going
M:wear that white dress that goes to your knees
R:oh my god I forgot about that,thankyouuu
M:you're welcome love you
R:love you too

I put the phone down and get my white dress from the big toy chest that I put my special things in. I take it out of the box and hang it up. I then take Calum's tshirt and go into the bathroom to take a shower. After getting out I put on cals top,I then brush my hair and dry it. I curl the ends and and put hair spray on them. I then start on my makeup,light foundation with blush and mascara. I spray my face with makeup setting spray and then spray myself with the perfume Calum likes the smell of. I look at the time and it's already 6:30 and Calum is taking me out at 7. I put on my dress and my locket with pictures of my parents in it and also a locket with my baby brothers scan in it. I wear a silver bracelet and matching ear rings. I slip on my white heels and walk down the stairs. I see Calum stood with a tuxedo on and holding a white Rose.
"You look beautiful" he says as I reach the bottom of the stairs "you don't look too bad yourself" I tell him and he laughs "you ready to go?" He asks offering me his arm I nod and hold his arm. "Aww look our little girls all grown up" Luke says and I giggle before walking out of the door. We get into Calum's black range rover and he begins to drive somewhere "so you gonna tell me where we are going?" I ask and he just smiles before taking my hand in his and lacing our fingers. "Nope" I pout and he quickly looks at me before looking back at the road "that's so damn cute and you're so damn gorgeous but it's not working,you have to wait and see" I whine and slump back in my seat "good job I love you because if I didn't id hit you" we both laugh. We pull up at some fancy restaurant and I smile at him. He gets out of the car and opens my door for me "Thankyou" I say and get out of the car. He snakes his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck as we both lean and kiss "come on princess,let's go in" he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers. We get to the stand where you say your reservations and the lady just looks at Calum gob smacked "you're Calum Hood from 5 seconds of summer" she says and touches his shoulder "could I have a picture please?" She asks him, he nods and I stand aside "I want you in it aswell Rosie" she says to me and I get in and smile "Thankyou,I'm Sarah and I'll be your waitress tonight,if there is anything I can get you just give me a shout" she smiles and leads us to our table and Calum pulls out my seat for me to sit down and then he sits down opposite me,she hands us menus then smiles and walks away. "How does everyone know my name Calum?" I ask and he smiles "5sos fam do a lot of research,oh and also,your twitter name darling" he winks "oh yeah" I say and laugh "you're so dumb sometimes" he laughs at me and I pout "you're the one who dropped out of high school" we both laugh and he pouts again "I think I deserve a kiss because that was mean" he says and I lean across to kiss him,but only his cheek "there" I say and poke his cheek.

Calum's p.o.v
After our meal we get in the car and I begin to drive to the beach "so what are we doing now" Rosie asks me and I look at her "oh not telling me again?how more cliche can this get" she scoffs but we both laugh "I love you Dallas" I tell her and she smiles "I love you too Hood" we get to the beach and she gasps "I love the beach" she tells me and I nod "I know baba" she blushes at the nickname and we get out of the car and begin walking onto the beach. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I see it's a message from Ashton

From:Ashley(Ashton)
You have to do it tonight man.im sorry x

To:Ashley(Ashton)
But I don't want to,I love her ash!x

From:Ashley(Ashton)
Do you want our career to end?!

To:Ashley(Ashton)
Of course not! But I need her

From:Ashley(Ashton)
Do it,you have to man x I'm sorry

I sigh and put my phone I my pocket. I let go of her hand "Rosie sit on the sand we need to talk" she nods and sits down I sit next to her and begin to talk,I wanted to do it fast. I didn't want this to drag,damn I didn't want it to happen at all. "I don't love you" I say and I regret it straight away, the hurt look on her face is awful "w-what?" She stutters and I say it again "I don't love you,I mean why would I you're 13 for goodness sake" I force a laugh to hide the tears "I hate you" she stutters out and my heart shatters. "Take me home now" she begins to cry and we walk back to the car. The drive home is awkward,no music playing and no talking. She just sits there silently crying and staring out of the window,a tear escapes my eyes and I am quick to wipe it away.once we get home Rosie gets out of the car and runs straight to her room the door slams and she screams. I slide down the door and put my head in my hands,not being able to believe I did that "mate I'm sorry" Ashton said "why do I care,she's 13 man" I do care. I just lost my world.
-------------------
Why do I even do this to myself man✋I'm sobbing brb!