Chapter 37

Calum's p.o.v
I wake up to the smell of bacon and run down stairs "WHERES THE BACON" I scream running into the kitchen "sit down I'll put some on a plate for you" Rosie says,but before sitting down I go behind her and put my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek "did you have a nice time yesterday?" I ask her and she smiles and nods her head "yes actually it was GREAT I haven't been to a zoo since before,you know" she turns around and buried her head in my chest "I know princess,it's okay" she sniffled a little and put the bacon on 2 plates and got the waffles out of the oven "aw babe you're so cute making breakfast for me" I say and she chuckles "shut up you,don't be expecting it every morning" she giggles again and I jokingly give her a dirty look,I smile again "were just like A married couple" I tell her and she blushes "maybe we will be one day,you never know" she says and takes a bite of bacon "i sure hope so because I love you so much and it's gonna sound soppy and stupid but I don't think I could cope without you,you're my air and if you leave there's no more me" she smiles at my soppy rant and leans across the table "I love you too" she says and I crash my lips to hers and put my fingers under her chin "um morning" Ashton says from the door way "morning" me and Rosie say in unison,he smiles sits down at the table after plating up himself some food.

Ashton's p.o.v
I take the first bite out of my food and it tastes so good "oh my god who made this it is so good" I say while taking another bite "I did" Rosie chirped up and smiled "I want this every morning" I tell her and she glares at me "no" she tells and laughs "I still love you thooooouughh" she says dragging out the 'though'. "I love you too darling" she giggles and Calum kisses her cheek and puts both their plates in the sink "I was just thinking,have you two been on a proper date yet?" I ask them and they look at each other "I don't think so" Rosie says and Calum nods in agreement "well were going out tonight to wear something nice and be ready for 7" he says and I laugh "nice way to ask someone on a date Cal" we all laugh and Rosie gets up from her seat "I'm going back to bed to watch some films,you coming?" She asked me and Calum "no I don't think I will,I'm gonna try writing some more songs for the album" I say and make my way down the stairs to the studio.

Calum's p.o.v
"I'll watch them with you baby" i tell Rosie while picking her up and carrying her to my room.we both lay down on the bed and get under the covers. "Hold on I'm not comfortable" I tell her and take off my tshirt,I hand it to her to put on and she hesitates "what's wrong princess?" I ask her "I'm scared to get changed in front of you" she says as she puts her head down,I go to where she is stood and lift her chin up "why are you so scared?youre beautiful" I tell her as she intertwines her hand with mine and I take my other hand and connect it with her Free hand "because all the girls you've dated have been your own age and had perfect figures and I'm just a 13 year old kid" she puts her head on my chest "I don't care about that Rosie,you're perfect to me,I'll look away if you like" she lifts her head and shakes it "no,it's fine you've seen it all before,the night at the hotel when we,you know.." She trails off and I smile at the beautiful memory. She slowly gets changed and climbs back into the bed with me "let me
Take a picture of us cuddling?" She said like more of a question "of course baby" I pull her on to me and put my head on her shoulder and kiss her neck as she takes the picture. She turns around so were face to face and she kisses me long and hard "I love you. Calpal" she giggles and hides her face in my chest and I play with her hair "let me braid it" I tel her and we sit up,she sits in between my legs and I begin to plait her hair. She gets out her phone and takes a picture of us "I'm so putting these pictures on twitter" she giggled and I smiled "you should say 'my boyfriend is the best and he beats you all because he's cute'" I tell her and she finishes typing "I've put it now" she giggles again and uploads them to twitter "you're giggeling so much this morning" she giggles ones again and I laugh at her "see" she smiles "sorryyyyy" she says and facetimes Ellie. After a few rings she answers "ELLIE" she says and smiles at her phone "HI PRINCESS" ellie replies and smiles back "I'm not allowed to giggle" Rosie says into the phone and puts her hand over her mouth to hold in a giggle "how come?" Ellie asks with concern "because Calum said I'm giggling too much this morning" she laughs and so does Ellie "listen I've got to go Rosie,mums friends are coming round for dinner and I have to babysit their baby ugh" her face is full of disgust and Rosie just laughs "can I come help you?i love baby's they're so cute Awww" she giggles again and Ellie says it's fine "bring lukeyy over?and Calum if you like! Oh what the heck just bring them all over" Ellie laughs and tells us to be there at 1pm. They finally end their FaceTime "we better get the boys up it's already 12 " Rosie says while getting off the bed and running to Mikeys room,and then Luke's and then Ashton's.
After we are all ready we get In the minivan and drive to Ellie's. Rosie knocks on the door and Ellie's mum answers "oh hello,Ellie is in the garden,go on through" she smiles and moves out of the way so we can get in "You're Michael right?" She says and Michael smiles "yup" and Ellie's mum,Anna,I think she's called gets out her phone and asks to take a picture with Mikey. After they are finished taking them we all walk through to the garden and see Ellie In the pool with a toddler in a rubber ring "hey guys! Come on in" she says gesturing to the pool "we didn't bring anything to swim in" Rosie tells her and Ellie smiles "go Put one of mine on if you like,they're in my top draw,you can wear any of them" Rosie nods and walks inside and upto Ellie's room.

Ellie's p.o.v
The boys are stood there awkwardly "just wear your shorts it will be fine" I say to them and they take off their tshirts and slowly get in,being careful of Tommy. "Who's this little fella" Luke asks me while letting tommy take hold of his finger "this is Tommy" I say and he giggles at the sound of his name "what a cutie" Calum says while smiling at him and ticketing his chin. "Oh my god he's cute" Rosie says while walking out side. Calum pulls her in off the side and puts her on his back "Is it just me who wants to pinch his cheeks and kiss his nose" Rosie asks and we all say that we want to aswell "Michael did my mum ask for pictures?" I ask Mikey who is floating next to me "yes it was adorable" I put my head in my hands "oh my god she's so embarrassing I'm sorry about that" he laughs and tells me it's fine.

---------
3hours later
---------
Rosie's p.o.v
I get tired and swim over to Calum and cuddle him "what up baby" he asks me and kisses my forehead "I'm tired and I have a bit of headache" I tell him and he picks me up and wraps my legs around his torso "let's go home eh?just me and you" I smile and nod,we announce that we are goin and say our goodbyes.

--------
Shitty short filler chapter but at least I update yeye