Your wedding

James: You smiled as your best friend smoothed down the puffy skirt of your dress. Your wizard father hasn't wanted anything to do with you so Remus was walking you down the aisle. You looked up and he straightened your tiara.
"I'm excited," You smile as a rush of adrenaline shot through you. The music started and you watched your younger sisters walk in front of you round the corner into the tent. Taking a deep breath you started your walk. James looked up and you saw tears form in his eyes and he quickly covered his happy tears with a giant grin. You laugh and Remus hands your hand to James and stands to the side. You look up into his eyes and see more tears fall.
"You're so beautiful oh my god," He gasps and you laugh and squeeze his hand. You smile and turn to see that McGonagall had actually turned up to your wedding. A tear slips down her cheek and she smiles and nods to you.
"Y/n? Do you take James to be your lawful wedded husband?" The priest asks and you look into his dark eyes and nod gently.
"I do," You giggle and he squeezes your hand gently.
"James, do you take y/n to be your lawful wedded wife?" He asks and James nods enthusiastically.
"I do!" He exclaims and smiles.
"You May now ki-" The priest starts before James smashes his lips against yours. You smiled and realised this was your life and it was perfect.

Sirius: You sat waiting with Lily to walk down the aisle. Harry toddled around with the ring pillow and you wondered what was taking so long. The music started and you sighed with relief and anticipation. You walked round the corner with Lily spreading petals and Sirius stands there with his long hair combed back and his suit looking sharp. You took a deep breath and felt love for this man overwhelm you. You look up and take a step hear a crack. You immediately fall over and feel your whole face and neck turn bright red. Of course it would be you to fall over on your wedding day. Sirius laughs as he picks up your broken heel and takes your hands helping you up. You slide off the other heel and walk down the front.
"Only you y/n!" He laughs and you smile and suddenly feel at ease with your giant faceplant of the floor.

"I do," Sirius smiles and the priest smiles at you both and nods.
"You may now kiss the bride!" He smiles and Sirius gently kisses you softly. He giggles against your lips before picking you up and walking you back down the aisle.
"Can't have you falling for me all over can now can we?" He laughs and you giggle and kiss him gently.

Remus: You looked at yourself in the mirror waiting to walk down the aisle. Harry and Lily waited with you.
"You're so beautiful, he's going to be amazed when we walk down that aisle you know y/n" Lily smiles Taking Harry's hand. You felt an appreciation for the man you were about to marry. He was strong and beautiful and just one of the most amazing people in your life. Your music started and you took a deep breath walking down the aisle. Remus looked up and you saw tears form in his eyes. A smile engulfed his face and you mirrored his emotions.

"Do you Remus take y/n to be your lawful wedded wife?" The priest asks and Remus nods choking back happy tears.
"I do!" He gets out. You take his face in your hands and kiss him softly without the priests permission. Everyone claps and you smile and lean your head against him. His arms wrapped you in a blanket of safety and warmth. This was it. This was gone and you were determined to stay there forever.
"You look absolutely stunning," He smiles and you giggle and sigh.
"Not that you aren't always stunning I just mean-" He starts and you laugh cutting him off and kissing him softly.
"You look amazing to Remus," You smile and he sighs and kisses you with a laugh. Today was your day and it was perfect. Not even Voldemort could ruin this day for you.