Young!James Imagine

Ohhhh this is different....

You were quite introverted and liked to study a lot. This wasn't a surprise to anyone because you were the twin of none other than Remus Lupin. You were however a vision of beauty. Your h/c locks glistened in any light it was in and your big e/c orbs shone like headlights. Your rosy cheeks often darkened when you laughed. Or when you were around none other than James Potter. You hadn't told anyone about your crush on him. His laugh made you smile and his stupid jokes never failed to make you laugh. You were good friends through Remus. Especially since you were all animagus now. Yes you were crushing very badly on James Potter. But what you didn't know is he hasn't told anybody about his on you. He thought you were beautiful and kind. The sweetest girl he'd ever laid eyes upon. Also the most beautiful. Every guy in the school secretly wanted you. But he didn't want them too. He wanted you.

You were often the target of bullies. Unfortunately your forgiving nature and kind heart meant you'd never take it too personally and you'd always forgive them. Even Snape. He used to taunt you endlessly but you were convinced it was James and your brothers and Sirius fault. But you forgave them because you always knew it was never their intention.

One day you were heading to quidditch practice when a certain Slytherin stopped you smirking at your uncomfortable form. His black greasy hair and small beady eyes made you immediately regret not taking Sirius offer to go down earlier.
"Miss Lupin!" He snarls and attempts to disarm you. But you're too quick.
"Expelliarmus!" He mutters again and you dive to the floor avoiding it. A small crowd was starting to gather around you.
"This is revenge on your brother and his friends y/n! Sectumsempra!" He spits and his spell hits you full in the chest. Hot blood starts to spill from the wound as your breath comes in quick short bursts. A large slice appeared on your chest.
"LET ME THROUGH!" You hear a familiar voice shout and suddenly James is at your side with his wand hovering over you.
"He hit me with this too don't worry you'll be fine!" He promises starting to mutter a healing spell as you weave into a black pit of unconsciousness.

A ray of sunlight hits your face and you sit up slightly. Pain shoots through your chest and you see all the boys asleep around you. You quietly sit up ignoring the pain and look at who was closest. Your hero James. You took in his sleeping form from his messy black hair to the bags under his eyes.
"It's rude stare y/n!" He murmurs and you smile slightly.
"You saved me!" You whisper not wanting to wake the others. He nods an moves closer taking your hand gently.
"I did what I could... Dumbledore wants your account of things as to what happened!" He whispers and you nod.
"Thank you! I owe you big time!" You smile and he nods and leans closer.
"How about a date?" He asks and you raise an eyebrow. Your crush James Potter was offering to take you on a date? You couldn't believe it. You nod softly and Remus groans.
"Please carry on as if me and Sirius aren't here!" He whines as he sits up and Sirius laughs.
"Sure whatever you say Mooney!" James smirks leaning in and pressing his soft lips on to your slightly chapped ones earning a disgruntled moan off of your brother.

You and James finished school together before moving into a small cottage in Godrics Hollow. You say curled up together as James gently kissed your forehead.
"Marry me?" He asks and you nod softly as you dozed off to sleep.

You smiled and linked your arm through Remus' as he started to walk you down the aisle. He let a tear slip over his scarred cheeks as he passed your hand into James'. He nodded as you looked into James eyes and smiled softly.

The ceremony was short and sweet and you decided to give James his wedding gift now. Slowly you walked to the pile of gifts and gave James the smallest one there. Wrapped in a small green ribbon and protected by a matte black box was the most amazing news of his life. You were pregnant. His eyes lit up as he looked into yours and he gently grippe your waist spinning you around.
"Our little family right?" He asks and you nod.
"Until the very end my dear!" You smile.

You lay newborn Harry down in his cot as he slept. He was just a day old and the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. James wrapped one of his arms around your waist as the other stroked Harry's cheek gently. In that moment everything was perfect. Even with the dark lord on the rise and even with your life being chaotic with Remus and Sirius and Peter. Even with everything else going on you saw the perfection in that moment. And you would hold on to it forever...

Ehhh I'm not sureeeee
Anyway vote comment requests are open just message me and be like heyyyy! But yeah thank you for your continued support!