First kiss

James: You watched from you broom as your boyfriend dived after the snitch. You defended the hoops and watched as James hand clamped over the golden ball winning the game.
"POTTER!" You smile flying down to meet him. He links your fingers and smiles at you before gently latching his plump soft lips onto your slightly chapped ones. You smile as the kiss deepens and Mcgonagall pulls you apart.
"Alright enough of that!" She smiles at you both and you fly around the pitch doing loop de loops together.
"Hey one lap around the stadium if I win I get another kiss if you win you get another kiss!" He smiles and you laugh re attaching your lips together quickly.

Sirius: It wasn't easy being the Hogwarts players new girlfriend. Every rumour was getting to you. The girls words ringing in your head.
He does it to all the girls.
You're not any different.
You deserve better!
Sirius noticed your sad face and walked over squatting in front of you and gently kissing your knuckles.
"Come on what's up?" He asks looking at your e/c eyes with his sparkling grey ones laced with adoration.
"Just... Rumours..." You trail off and he sighs.
"Y/n you probably do deserve better but you are different and I haven't done this to all the girls! You're sassy beautiful kind! Just trust me okay?" He asks and you nod as he connects his lips to yours sending sparks through your body as he pulls away and places a kiss to your forehead.

Remus: Your boyfriend was a bookworm. You knew it but today before your transfiguration lesson you were rushing the essay. He has decided to help you out.
"Right... All fixed!" Remus smiles and you giggle reading what he had written.
"Thank you! I owe you big time!" You smile kissing his cheek and raising a blush in his cheeks. You smile and place it in your bag before smiling and connecting your lips to his.
"I owe you big time!" You murmur as you pull away leaving him a stuttering bright red mess. You laugh and let him wrap his arm around you gently.
"I don't believe you owe me anything my dear!" He mutters pressing his lips against the top of your head. A smile is on both of your faces for the rest of the day.

Sorry it's really late... Hope you like... Vote comment and request!
I'd very much appreciate it!