Sirius Imagine

Y/p- your Patronus

You sobbed holding your godson in your arms as you stared at your brothers dead body along with his wife Lily. Harry sobbed with you and suddenly Snape swooped in.
"You! Look what you have done! Your obsession with the dark arts and Lily has left an orphan and my brother dead! Look at her! Her dead body! I hope you are happy!" You spit angrily and storm out of the house.
"Okay Harry lets get you to my place yeah?" You ask softly kissing his dark  black hair. You apparated and landed in the front room. You believe Sirius had ratted them out. He came running downstairs at the sound of Harry's crying and you aimed your wand at him.
"What's going on?" He asks holding his hands up seeing your distress.
"You sold out James and Lily to the dark lord and now they are dead!" You gasp emotionally your voice raw with anger. Part of you had died with your brother. You threw him out that night and raised Harry alone. Your heart ached for years. Losing so many people in one night. Remus often visited to help. But that was the only you ever received.

Harry was going into his third year at Hogwarts. You smiled and pulled him close at the train station.
"If anything suspicious happens be careful and watch out for Sirius Black! And write to me!" You sigh and he nods walking away as you wave to the Weasleys.

It was nearing the end of the school year when Remus had written to you. He was worried Sirius was in the castle and as the end of the school year ended asked for your help on this full moon. You decided to meet with him at the shrieking shack.

You arrived and to your horror your nephew and his two best friends were staring down Sirius Black. Your heart broke at the state of him. Skinny and broken. A mad man.
"Black!" You spit standing in front of the kids protectively. Remus enters knocking Sirius to the floor.
"Azkaban finally released the madness within?" He asks and Sirius chuckles.
"Well you'd know all about the madness within wouldn't you?" Sirius retorts as Remus helps him up.
"Oh my love! We need to explain! Only one will die tonight!" Sirius says and You raise an eyebrow.
"Remus! Get him! We need to get him back to the dementors!" You whisper anxiously standing in front of the three kids ready to give your life.
"No y/n! It wasn't Sirius who got your brother killed! It was a certain little rat hiding in that boys pocket!" Sirius says pointing at Ron.
"Scabbers?" He asks and you take the rat gently in your hands.
"It's just a rat?" You question slightly seeing the madness in his eyes fading as he looks into your e/c eyes. He holds his hand out and you pass him the rat but pull up your wand as a defence. He raises an eyebrow and takes one from the sleeping form on the bed.
"Is that Snape?" You whisper and Hermione shrugs. The rat turns into Pettigrew and you gasp. You aim your wand.
"Avada-" You begin before Sirius stops you.
"You're not ending up in the same place as me!" He says and you sigh and wrap your arms around him.
"Harry this is your godfather and my fiancé!" You say as tears stream down your face.

You squirm as the full moon hits Remus. Snape appears as he changes and stands in front of the you and children. Sirius tries to help him. He turns into a dog and starts fighting him off distracting him. A howl appears and you push Snapes arm away and run after Sirius. You find him on the shore of the lake surrounded by dementors.
"Expecto Patronum!" You call out and y/p flies around stopping them. You start blacking out before a stag appears and one word leaves your mouth.
"James!" You gasp as you black out.

"He's sentenced to the kiss at the rising of the sun!" You hear upon waking and see the children disappear.
"Can I go see him?" You ask knowing what they were going to do.
"Of course!" Dumbledore nods and you run up to the tower. He looks up and you reach through the bars and connect your lips to his.
"They won't let it happen! I won't let it happen!" You cry out. He sighs and smiles at the ring still on your finger.
"I love you! Your my happy thought y/n and the kiss can't take that away from me!" He whispers as Hermione and Harry appear on a hippogriff.
"Alright there?" He greets you and you laugh at your nephew. You blast the door off and let Sirius talk to Harry. The sun starts coming up and Sirius rushes to you.
"I'll come to you soon my love I promise!" He whispers kissing you softly.

You didn't see him until you fought off the death-eaters in the ministry.
"You're going to get caught!" You call out fighting back to back with him and Harry. You managed to get rid of Bellatrix and Malfoy as Sirius and Harry fought Yaxely and the Carrows.
"And we can prove I'm innocent!" He says and you shake your head with a smile.

In the final battle you watched with feat as your nephew fought the Dark Lord. Sirius gripped your hand tightly as you turned into his chest with a small sob. You had lost Remus and Tonks just like you lost James and Lily and now you could lose Harry. Your emotions ran high as you saw Voldemorts body drop to the floor and Harry standing there. You smirks and kissed Sirius happily.

"You look beautiful y/n!" Harry says as he walks you down the aisle finally to the love of your life. Who you could finally happily be with for the rest of your lives. Until the very end.
"I promise y/n I'll love you always!" He smiles and you nod and sigh.
"Until the very end my love!" You sigh happily.

I know this was shit but I kinda ran with the idea and regretted it but I wrote to much to just delete it.....