Young!Sirius Imagine

You walked round the halls of Hogwarts looking for your twin.
"James Potter!" You spit angrily your hair now a bright pink instead of your usual h/c.
"JAMES!" You yell seeing him ahead and running after him. You turn a corner and see Sirius and Remus arguing.
"Where is he?" You demand and they both burst into laughter at you.
"Remus shut up! Sirius I'll cut your tongue out!" You threaten your bestfriend. You had romantic feelings for him but you both flirted playfully and you didn't want to ruin that.
"Sorry but pink suits you!" Sirius says and you catch James feet under the invisibility cloak. You jump at him and pull it off.
"Now sister don't do anything you will regret?" He tries and you leave a neat fist shaped mark on his jaw.
"You better have an antidote for this or I will pull your teeth out one by one and then your nails!" You threaten angrily and he laughs.
"I swear you have endless methods of torture!" Remus smirks and you send a glare his way.
"Then would it not be smarter to not piss me off?" You raise an eyebrow your grip on James collar still tight. Sirius smirks.
"James your sisters hot when she's angry!" Sirius smirks making you let go in shock and giving James the chance to run away.
"Wait I can fix this!" Sirius says his large hands gripping your waist. A spark lights inside your stomach as you giggle quietly.
"I can't wait to see this... But I'm nervous cause it's my hair!" You laugh and he nods.
"Colourvaria!" He murmurs and your hair returns to your natural h/c locks cascading down your back.
"See! Trust me now?" He asks and you raise your eyebrow with a nod.
"How could I not?" You murmur every word laced with adoration.
"Come with me?" He asks and you nod as he takes your hand intertwining your fingers causing your stomach to do back flips.

After walking up hundreds of stairs you reach the astronomy tower breathing heavily with shaking legs.
"Never trusting you again!" You pant jokingly and he laughs and pulls you to the balcony.
"I need you to trust me with one more thing okay?" He asks and you nod raising an eyebrow looking over the beautiful view.
"Close your eyes!" He says and your stomach does another backflip as you do as he says. Suddenly you feel soft plump lips on yours. It takes a second before you kiss back your heart in your throat. As you both pull apart he smiles.
"That went better than I planned!" He smiles and you laugh staring into his grey stormy eyes. You feel your cheeks heat up and he laughs and takes your hand in his.
"Can you be my girlfriend y/n?" He asks and you nod and hug him tightly. Your dreams had come true. The moment was ruined when a cheer erupted from behind Sirius and the other marauders appeared from under the cloak.
"Bloody hell lads!" Sirius sighs and you laugh linking your hand with his.
"Now he can stop wanking over you and just bone you!" James smirks making your cheeks go redder than ever.
"Godric prongs!" Peter scoffs and you all laugh.
"Sirius just come here a sec?" James asks as you all walk away.

At dinner you sit by Sirius and he wraps his arm around your waist and kisses your head.
"I'm not allowed to bone you or your brother is gonna chop it off!" Sirius whispers and you laugh and smile at him.
"What he doesn't know won't hurt him!" You wink and he laughs. James looks up so you tease your brother slightly.
"Sirius is that your wand?" You ask looking down and Sirius shakes his head.
"No but I'm pretty sure that if you shake it up and down a bit, stuff will come out!" He whispers and you laugh watching James squirm uncomfortably.
"Good night!" You laugh heading up to the common room and bed. With your dreams come true.

~le time skip~

"And so you y/n Potter take Sirius Black to be your lawful wedded husband?" You get asked and smile up at him.
"I guess I do!" You murmur and everyone laughs.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride!" You smile as the words are said and your lips connect with Sirius causing sparks to rise in your stomach. James walks over and hugs Sirius. You raise an eyebrow and he laughs and kisses your cheek gently as a pregnant lily smiles and congratulates. And in that moment everything was perfect and right.  

Hope you liked...