Young!James

Layla sat next to James in the room of requirement. They were in the circle of Sirius Remus Peter Marlene Lily and few others she wasn't certain of their names.
"Lily truth or dare?" Sirius asked a bottle of fire-whiskey in his hand.
"Urm truth!" She says a little drunk herself.
"If you had to bang one person in this room who would it be?" He asks curiously and she smiles seductively.
"If I had to you!" She smiles and he laughs back taking a swig of his drink.
"Okay Lily your turn!" Layla says as James rubs her leg. She takes a sip of butterbeer as Lily thinks.
"Truth or dare James?" She asks and everyone stares wondering what James would pick.
"Hmm.... Truth for once!" He says thoughtfully his hand still running circles on Layla's leg.
"Truth? Oh what shall it be?" Lily ponders out loud with a giggle. A gasp leaves her mouth as she takes a swig of her drink.
"Who do you love more? Sirius Or Layla?" She asks and everyone stares at him waiting for his answer. Layla stared at him the way his hair messily fell into his face and the way his hazel eyes were blank with thought. Her heart was breaking with every second that passed. After what felt like ten minutes she could feel the tears coming on.
"I'm tired and I wanna go to bed night guys!" She says running outside before the tears fell. She got halfway to the common room before collapsing against the wall. A sob leaves her lips. He didn't truly love her. His bum buddy meant more to him. James stared at the open door.
"Layla..." He whispers before running after her.

He catches up and pulls her into an empty classroom.
"Layla! I love you so much! It took me getting drunk and playing a child's game to realise how much I love you but I do! With all my heart! I love you more than I have loved anyone on this planet... Apart from my mom and dad but no one else even comes close! You are and always have been and always will be the own for me! You're my princess! My baby girl! I'd go to the ends of the earth to make you feel better! I'd do absolutely anything! Please princess please forgive me!" He begs and pleads softly. She takes his face in her hands leaning up on her tippy toes to and connects her lips to his gracefully.
"I love you too!" She whispers and he takes her in his arms tightly against his chest.

Never again did she question his love for her or he hers for him. They lived relatively happily forever after...

MrsMarvelKnight sorry it's so short I do hope you liked!