You make up

James: A note hits you in the head in the middle of potions. You turn and see James mouth a sorry. A smile tugs slightly at the corner of your lips as you pick up the note.
I'm sorry! I didn't know her being so close bothered you but if you'll meet at the whomping willow during dinner I'd be grateful...
You turn and nod softly at him biting down on your lip. A look of relief washes over him as he smiles back like a dork.

You stood at the whomping willow as the wind whipped your h/c hair into your face harshly.
"Come on!" James whispers grabbing your hand and walking down to the lake. He'd set up a candle lit picnic with all your favourite foods there.
"Am I forgiven princess?" He asks and you smile and nod wrapping your arms around his neck tip toeing slightly.
"I guess so!" You murmur into his shoulder as his chest rumbles with his chuckle.
"Good! I couldn't live without you!" He whispers into your hair. You fell asleep with him wrapped around each other next to the lake. 

Sirius: You ignored Sirius for a week and it killed you. Every time you saw him your chest ached and your eyes stung. You were heartbroken. But your best friend was extremely happy. She had always hated him.

It was late at night and you were wandering around. You decided to go to the astronomy tower. And you bumped into him on the way there. His expression was as pained as you felt and the tears you had held in started pouring. He released his too and you both collapsed into eachother.
"I need to explain! It was James shirt and Lily's lipstick! Marlene fancied me and spread that rumour! I miss you! Everything your smile when you greet me in the morning and your laugh at my jokes! Your eyes being the first thing I see when I wake up during the holidays!" He whispers and you late your chapped lips to his plump ones and he reacts instantly pulling you tightly into him.
"Never again!" You promise and he nods making his own promise and he holds you softly. 

Remus: You sighed as you watched Remus with his friends. He didn't seem too bothered about the split. Until he latched his eyes to yours and you saw his heartbroken expression and how tired he seemed. You looked down and got on with your homework. Or at least you tried to. Sirius came and sat by you.
"Remus was too weak to stop me doing that to you! He loves you and your not letting him explain!" He stars and you send him the dirtiest look you can muster.
"I don't feel like taking relationship advice from the school manwhore thanks!" You mutter and he walks off before you can insult him further. Remus sits opposite you and holds his hand out.
"Let's talk!" He offers and you take it walking out with him slowly. 

You get to the kitchens and he offers you cookies. You take them and look up at him.
"Darling I need to... I'm a monster! I'm a werewolf!" He gets out and you feel a smile tug at your lips.
"It's not funny! I'm scared I'd hurt you! Or kill you!" He sighs and you laugh.
"Remus you fold your socks! I apologise for not quivering in my boots!" You smile and he rolls his eyes.
"But I need you and I need you safe so you must promise not to be near me during the transition! I'm sorry I kept it from you!" He sighs and you lean up and kiss him softly.
"Now I get the nickname!" You smile and he laughs as you shake your head.
"Good you to have you back Lupin!" You smile and he takes your hand in his softly.
"You too y/l/n!" He replies before kissing you passionately.

Happily ever after ay? Vote leave a comment if you want a request on an imagine or preference then hit me up and we can sort it out.
Any questions queries or dramas please feel free to message me!