How he proposed

I'm back again.... boom double update

James: It was a warm summers evening in Godrics hollow and you smiled as James took you up to your picnic spot on the hill. From here you could see muggles and magic folk alike, walking and talking and just living. Life was complicated with the war going on and tonight was your anniversary. You looked up as the sun started to settle behind the horizon. James rapped your shoulder and you turned slowly. He looked up at your with his messy black locks and smiled. A box lay open on his hand with a simple gold band and small diamond.
"Oh my god!" You gasped. Everything was perfect from the gorgeous ring to the sun setting behind him.
"Y/n my darling, will you make me the happiest man in the world by becoming my wife?" He asks with a giant smile on his face.
"Yes! YES!" You laugh and jump into his awaiting arms as happy tears slipping down your rosy cheeks. James smiles sliding the ring on your finger.
"Oh y/n! Thank you so much," He smiles kissing you softly. You took in the soft lips against yours contrasting the rough stubble tickling your face. With James and you united forever you realised not even Voldemort could defeat you.

Sirius: You sat watching Lily and James dance together. Lily looked stunning in her white dress and her flowing red hair. Your bridesmaid dress was beautiful. You watched your boyfriend messing around with Remus and sighed. You wanted this to be you. And your day. Lily announced she was throwing the bouquet and you stood with all the other girls. Lily smiles as she went to throw them and stopping before she let go. She tuned and flashed you a smile before handing you the bouquet. Confusion overtook your face and she smiled turning you around. Sirius sat with a wide grin holding a green coloured gem in a silver ring.
"Well what do you say y/l/n you wanna marry me?" He asks and you gasp and nod with a laugh. Everyone cheered and you sighed and felt Sirius slide the ring on your finger before embracing you.
"You're amazing y/n! And I'm glad that you'll officially be mine!" He smiles and you feel tears spill over your eyes. He wipes them with his thumbs before kissing you and starting to dance with you. His proposal couldn't have been better and you just sighed and smiled leaning your head on the shoulder of the man you loved. Here you were safe and no one could get you.

Remus: You smiled as James and Lily wondered off leaving you and Remus alone with Sirius.
"Wasn't Lily's dress stunning?" You ask and he nods.
"The whole wedding was beautiful," Remus answers and Sirius looks between you and sighs.
"Jamessssssss," He calls running ahead. You laugh slightly and stop as Remus looks in at the wolves. You look at him taking in all his features. The scars hid some freckles and some beauty spots but nothing could hide those eyes. He looked at you softly as snow started falling.
"Y/n? Do you maybe you might wanna marry me?" He asks and you feel your face crease.
"I'd love to marry you Remus!" You answer and he visibly sighs with relief.
"Good cause I got you this!" He exclaims handing you a y/f/c velvet box.
"Oh Remus!" You smile sliding the delicate white gold ring with a ruby in the middle onto your finger.
"I love you and I need you with me forever," He answers and you sigh happily before smashing your lips against his. Sirius and James run over breaking up the kids to congratulate their marauder. You smiled and showed Lily the ring and felt your excitement grow at the future with your amazing new fiancée.

Also I dedicate this chapter to Bizzyizzy7221 as she sent me this book idea and I hope she really really enjoys it!