You/him die

Damn that's a morbid start....

James: After Voldemorts wand had exploded James stood up and walked upstairs to see his infant son crying in his cot. But he also saw his wife laying in a heap on the ground. Not a mark on her beautiful body.
"Y/n?" He asks his voice quivering. But he knew you weren't going to answer. He quickly grabs his child and kneels next to your body. It was still warm. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he ran his hand through you luscious h/c locks. Your bright e/c orbs had lost their life and were no longer giving him cheeky or disapproving looks. Your heart no longer beat with his in time. You were gone. And as he realised that Sirius walked in.
"Take him!" James begs passing the child to Sirius as he gathers your cold body in his arms.
"I love you my darling!" He sighs before the pain hit him. He screamed out and cried into your hair as he had done in the past. Except this time your arms didn't surround him with safety and love and your voice didn't soothe him and tell him it was going to be okay.

Even though he was able to raise Harry he still never fully got over your death.

Sirius: You ran into Grimmauld place and saw a green streak hit Sirius in the chest. They had killed their own son. You felt your heart break as you ran and apparated his body to your own house. You stared at his lifeless eyes feeling your heart break. His grey eyes were empty and his heart no longer beating. He wasn't being annoying and trying to wind you up he was just lying there motionless. Remus and James run into the room and you hear a pained scream leave your throat. You gripped his hand tightly begging him to wake up. Pleading with God to give him back to you. James and Remus trying to pull you away and you shake your head and sit by him. You close his eyes and take his still warm hand in yours. You gently kiss his cheek as your hot tears splash onto his paling skin.
"Y/n?" James asks gently as he pulls you into a hug. You feel his tears land on your hair as you sob into his chest. Remus joins the comforting and holds you from behind. You had lost your best friend.

Remus: Remus stood in the great hall listening for your laugh or your calming voice trying to help people. He looked for your e/c orbs. And he found them. Lying on a white sheet surrounded by everyone.
"Remus!" Molly sighs and he shakes his head dropping down next to your body as tears fill his eyes. He begged it o be one of your most vile hurtful pranks. Your hands were frozen cold and you were pale as snow. Your h/c locks didn't glisten anymore. Your perfectly shaped lips weren't there to be kissed anymore. Your beautiful voice didn't ring out with your stupid jokes. Remus was broken. He brought your hand to his lips. His heart was broken t the sight of your dead body. He holds you on his arms but your head doesn't rest on his chest properly and your arms don't wrap around his neck. He lets his tears roll into your hair as he silently begs God to give you back to him. But to no avail. He eventually gets pried from your body.

Remus died not half an hour later in the battle. When he did you welcomed him with open arms as tears slid down both your faces.

God I nearly cried writing them out...

Vote comment leave feedback. Any questions queries or dramas feel free to contact me!