....

Unfortunately I've been messaged about people using my ideas for imagines and preferences in their own books...
I have no issue if you like my ideas and wish to use them. I am honoured you like them that much... But I would really like it if you could at least reference me within that idea and just say that it was originally mine. I wouldn't ever steal someone else's work and then make it out to be mine because writing is hard work! So please please don't do that to me or any other writer! It offends me quite a lot when I have read the imagine its self and it is uncannily like mine using the same plot phrases and even characters...

If you do see someone copying my work and I haven't seen it please could you message me or comment below so I could sort it out with the writer in question...

On an amazingly lighter note I am fucking amazed at the amounts of votes comments and reads this has got! Thank you all so much for all the support you have given me on this book it makes me happier then you could ever know! Also if you like this please check out my other preferences and imagines book for current Harry Potter characters! Thank you and I love you all so much!

Don't forget requests are open so either message me or comment down below and I will get that up pretty soon for you!

Again thank you so much and I love you all!