You meet again after the war

Soooo I'm back my little marauders! It's been so so long and I'm so so sorry! Drop a message in my inbox for requests and comment your ideas below! I love your comments! Anyway! On with the stories...

James: You walked around the castle capturing any remaining death eaters and searching for the one you loved. Lily walked over and shook your arm.
"Have you seen him?" She asks and you shake your head. She was always after him and probably wanted to tell him her true feelings. Harry was fine with Ron and Hermione but you couldn't find James. Suddenly a hand grabs your wrist and your spin around and attack with soft desperate kisses.
"James?" You ask looking into his eyes.
"Oh y/n I've been looking everywhere! We won! We finally won!" He smiles and you giggle and kiss him gently. He pulls you in and you take in his smell. His comfort and his love surround you as for the first time since your high school years, you begin to feel safe again.

Remus: You helped heal people, even deatheaters as you walked around the great hall. You were terrified that you would see Remus under a sheet. Sirius and James were also searching. A commotion behind you behind and you turn to see a tired looking but healthy and alive Remus smiling with his friends. You wave your wand over the cut on Hermiones arm and nod as you run over to him. His strong arms catch you and you wrap your legs around his waist as you cry into his shoulder.
"You jerk I thought you were dead!" You cry as he strokes your hair and chuckles.
"Sorry love but even werewolves need to pee!" He murmurs and you laugh and connect your lips to his.
"I love you!" He whispers and you nod.
"I love you too my darling!" You sigh and he kisses you gently as you place your feet back on the ground.

Sirius: You had last seen your husband fighting his cousin as you were dragged to lead the flyers over the battle. You landed and immediately ran to James.
"Where is he?" You ask panicked as James looks around.
"I don't actually know!" He answers sadly as he embraces lily and Harry. Tears well up in your eyes as a grief fills your chest.
"Hey? Why you crying?" You hears his voice rattle.
"Black!" You smile and turn throwing your arms around his neck as his arms wrap tightly around your waist. He breathes in the smell of your hair and sighs happily.
"So prongs, Mooney are we ready for some butter beer and pumpkin pie?" He asks and everyone smiles and walks away with their lives in tact and ready to live them to the fullest.