You break up

I'm back my beautiful potterheads!

James: You felt like it was the end of the world. James had kissed Lily as you walked into the common room. You froze as you felt your heart shatter into a million pieces. He just stared at you. He saw the tears form in your e/c gems and he saw your face go pink with anger or embarrassment. You world crashed and burned around you. Lily just sighed in embarrassment.
"Why?" You manage to ask and he tries to say something before you hit him with a silencing charm.
"No! No I don't want to hear your lies! We're done Potter!" You yell as you slowly walk to your dorm.
"Y/n please! It wasn't like that it was just a friend thing!" He tries to reason and you laugh.
"Do you snog Sirius behind my back too? Leave me alone Potter!" You snap and lie on your bed before burying your face in your pillow and crying your heart out.

Sirius: You stared at his Grey eyes as they darkened with pain.
"What?" You ask not understanding him the first time. Your head couldn't comprehend what he had just said.
"I think we need to end us y/n! We, we just get in each other's way!" He mumbles and you feel your heart break. You could see this wasn't the real reason he wanted you to end what you had.
"It's date night! We had plans you can't just end this!" You beg as your pain turns to anger. He stands and kisses your head before walking away. You sat at the table all eyes on you and you felt hot fresh tears spill down your cheeks which were now pale with pain. You stormed to your dorm and hid yourself away for the rest of the night.

Remus: He loved you dearly. But as he stared at your picture together on his bedside table he knew. You sat in the library and he figured this was the best way to do it.
"Y/n I'm a werewolf. And I don't want to hurt you so I think it's best that we take our distance from each other," he suggests and you feel like you've been stabbed in the heart. You didn't feel it shatter or break. It sank.
"You're breaking up with me?" You ask quietly and he nods. He realised you don't even care that he was a monster. A vile creation. You yank your hand out of his and grab your books before storming out before he could see the tears or the hurt. Remus let a few tears spill before he worked on his essay. He hated you not being his but you were safer that way.