The night before the war

James: You lay stroking your sons hair as James sighed.
"It's coming y/n!" He murmurs and you nod and leave Harry to sleep.
"But we have one thing Voldemort cannot and will never be able to understand!" You whisper and James raises an eyebrow.
"What?" He asks and you press your lips to his.
"Love!" You sigh and he nods and holds you tightly. His strong arms fill you with love hope and courage.
"James?" You ask and he looks down and nods.
"You promise tomorrow that no matter what happens we will all come back together right?" You ask and he smiles and nods tenderly kissing your soft lips. His hand runs through your hair and you sit together in the chair. You feel your eyes slowly closing and feel yourself getting to sleep with a little less stress than before.

Sirius: You lay silently on the bed as you listened to Sirius showering and getting ready to come join you. You were worried and scared. He came out towel wrapped around his chiselled chest.
"You know your aren't 18 anymore right? You're going to get wrinkly and that won't be attractive!" You tease slightly and he smiles and gets into some jogging bottoms.
"Love! A beautiful soul never fades... and neither will these abs!" He chuckles laying next to you and kiss by the tip of your nose. This simple action forces you to tears.
"I'm scared!" You whisper and he nods and pulls you in.
"You are an amazingly fearful witch y/n and I will not believe you won't make the through the next few weeks... it's going to be tough but me and you? We are so much tougher! And our love will bring us together again!" He smirks kissing your forehead and keeping you close. You settle enough to fall into a light sleep.

Remus: You sat in the staff room with Remus and sighed.
"It's going to be so hard! We aren't going to win with ease!" You sigh imagining the amount of dead and lost there will be tomorrow.
"But sweetheart you're already in the best mind set! We will win! We will! And lives will be lost and sacrifices made and families destroyed but we will win and our beautiful baby boy who is safe with your grandmother will survive!" He whispers and kisses your head. You smile at thought of teddy growing up with hero parents and safe in this world.
"You think it's gonna be okay?" You ask and he smiles that all knowing smile.
"I know so my darling!" He smiles kissing your head. A peace settles over you ready for the battle that was due to come.