Sirius&James Imagine

Layla Lupin was a young girl with a werewolf brother and a stag and dog for two best friends. They were both handsome and Kind and funny. But she'd had the same problem since second year. They were both utterly in love with her.

"Lily?" Layla asks softly as they walk into their dorms for their final year of hogwarts education.
"What?" Lily mumbles as she unpacks some of her stuff.
"I want to choose this year but I don't know what to say to the other one!" She sighs and Lily nods.
"You need to just get it out there! Before Christmas so it's not awkward! Hey about on the first hogsmeade trip!" Lily suggests. Layla nods and smiles.
"Sounds okay!" She sighs and a lily hugs her best friend tightly.
"It'll be okay chicken!" She smiles and goes to get ready for bed.

The next day James Sirius and Layla all sat together during lessons and meals. The only time she got a break was to go to the toilet.

Hogsmeade started approaching fast and Layla started to think about her decision. It would hurt all of them. Best friends split. Guilt within any relationship that manifested.

The day had arrived and the best friends all sat together in the three broomsticks drinking butterbeer. Layla drummed her fingers and bit her lip readying herself for this crushing moment.
"Guys! I'm sick of being fawned over like a prize to be won. I love you both so so much! James your my best friend! And I love you so! And Sirius your my partner in crime! And I love you too! But I've chosen the person that I feel I have fallen deeply and irrevocably in love with! And that's my partner in crime... James I'm sorry your my best friend and you always will be!" She sighs and he nods softly kissing her temple and walking away with Remus. Sirius on the other hand looks overjoyed. His bright greys lit up and his cheeks rosy with joy. His smile showing off his gorgeous dimples. 

"Oh my freaking god!" Lily yells running into the dorm and lying across Layla. It had been a while since either had spoken properly due to the divide within the group after Laylas decision.
"So Potter as in James freaking Potter just asked me and do you know what I said Lay!? I freaking said yes!" She gets out in a rush making Layla laugh with a giggle.
"Alright then! So is the group fixed?!" Layla asks anxiously.
"I'd say so since Sirius and James were just chasing each other with mistletoe?" Lily giggles.

Eventually both couples tied the knot and took it in turns trying to ruin eachothers weddings. They were happier than ever and loved each other more than ever. And then the best thing happened. Lily and Layla gotbpregnant at the same time with a boy and a girl.

"WHAT!" Sirius yells at the letter in his hand from his daughter as Layla giggled childishly from the doorway.
"Ellenora Serene Black wants to marry Harry James Potter?! I did not agree!" He yells causing Layla to laugh softly kissing his cheek realising she made the right decision.

MrsMarvelKnight enjoy!