Your favourite memory at school together

Y/p- your patronus

James: You smiled as James pulled you close as you lay in bed together. You closed your eyes remembering your last year at school.

James smiled as you sat in the common room trying to create a patronus. White wispy ghosts of the spell wandered out of the tip of your wand and then disappeared. A warm arm around your waist made you smile and the hand gripping yours made you feel safe and at home.
"You need to focus on your favourite memory! A strong one with a strong feeling!" He encourages as you take a deep breath. You focused on right now and how you felt and whispered the words.
"Expecto patronum,".
Suddenly your wand wobbled and as you opened your eyes a white ghostly animal flew around the room. Y/p hopped around the room and your face was a picture. James looked at you with pride and love and you threw yourself into his arms.

You snuggled closely into James and sighed at how wrong the world was. But right now, in your house, in your bed, everything was perfect.

Sirius: You sat around the table with Remus and James. Lily and Tonks. Everything felt right. You sighed and reminisced about school.

You sat in the great hall as Remus was trying to teach Sirius. Your boyfriends head was on the table and Remus was burying his face in a book. You saw the weather was peaking up and but your lip.
"Sirius let me try and help?" You offer and he sighs and nods. You take his hand leading him outside and place his wand in his hand.
"Isn't the sun nice?" You ask and he looks at you confused. James Lily and Remus hid in the doorway. You were a very bright witch and figured if he was slightly more relaxed he would pick up the spell.
"Sirius look at me! You have managed to become an animagus at the age of what? 14? So you focus and relax you can do this!" You promise and he nods and kisses you.
"Now bring me my scarf from my room!" You smile and he nods.
"Accio y/n scarf!" He murmurs. He looks around and sighs at not being able to do the spell. You laugh a little and he looks around and sees the scarf flying towards him.
"YES PADFOOT!" James runs forward and Remus follows with Lily. Sirius places your scarf over your neck and pulls you in for a kiss.

You smile and look around at your best friends and remember the day you all supported Sirius. And now you had each other's back against the most dangerous wizard in the world.

Remus: You looked up at Remus as he worried about your future together. You sighed and took the daily prophet from his hands.
"You don't need to worry! You always worry too much!" You explain and he sighs and kisses your hand. A flashback popped through your head.

You laughed as Remus stressed over the exams.
"Mooney! You're gonna be fine," James laughs and he sighs and moves across to you in the library.
"I'm stressing enough on my own I don't need them!" He groans and you laugh again and kiss his temple.
"Oh my darling you're described as one of the brightest wizards of your time!" You smile and he sighs and looks at his revision. You look into his eyes and smile.
"You're okay to take a break," You comfort him and he nods and holds your hand.
"Your my best friend," He smiles placing a tender kiss on your forehead.

You kissed Remus temple and smile.
"We're gonna be fine, I promise," You smile and he nods and sits down holding you tightly.