Young!Remus imagine

Guess whose back my little ones...

Y/n was the female prefect for y/h. Remus was the male for Gryffindor. He was everything she wasn't! Kind smart funny polite respected. Everything she wasn't. She was failing and broken and lost. They were in every class together and they were compared every time. The only time she beat him was a full moon once a month. She's figured it out a long time ago but she's not said anything so as not to offend him.

It came to exams and she decided to ask him for help. And he agreed to tutor her.

It came to a full moon and Remus hadn't been well. She saw James Sirius and Peter all running towards the forbidden forest and stupidly she followed. She watched from the castle doors as the human she thought of as kind and handsome transformed into the monster who had taken her parents at her birth and who had transformed her brother just a year before.
"Oh my!" She whispers before running to bed.

The next day she quivered at Remus soft touch and trembled under his intense gaze. Her h/c hair hid her face so she wouldn't have to look at him. It came to tutor time and she refused to show. She knew he was one so why did seeing it affect her so much? She couldn't figure it out.

After exams were over Remus approached y/n and gently sat on the grass next to her.
"Where's next for you then?" He asks and she shrugs not trusting her voice.
"I'm off to the order if you want the truth!" He says and her head snaps up.
"They accept werewolves?" She asks and before she knows it the words were there.
"What? How did yo-" He starts before an angry look takes over his usually soft and carefree features.
"Is that why you've been off with me then? Because I'm a monster? I liked you I really did! You mean a lot to me! And I find out your really judgemental and discriminating like every other wizard!" He spits out and tears form in the bright e/c orbs on y/n face. She storms away angrily into the woods.

As night fell y/n stayed in the trees looking at the top. She climbed and wished she could touch a star to be with her parents. That's when she heard it. The familiar werewolf cry. Her body froze stiff and her eyes darted down. A stag and dog were chasing it around the forest. But it stopped under her tree sniffing the air. Her heart pounded in her chest and the wolf refused to move. The years formed as its eyes locked on to hers. The eyes that were chocolate brown and just screaming as much pain as hers were. The wolf moved on and she let her breath out softly.

Y/n slowly walked up to the castle in the light morning sun with the crops wind around her. A boy  was stood at the door a new healing cut on his face and bruises.
"You were there last night weren't you?" He asks and she nods and sighs.
"Yes..." She sighs quietly.
"You saw what I was?" He asks and she nodded.
"Yes I did. And you aren't a monster remus! You're broken and hurt! Just as I am... you're just so much better at hiding it from the world!" She says looking away. He gently strokes her face stained with last nights tears. He leans in gently and places his lips on her forehead.
"Let me take you out?" He asks and she nods gently. He takes her by the hand and leads her back into school. But little did she know by taking his hand she would allow him to take her on the rollercoaster known as life but together they conquered the world.

I've been so inactive and guess what? I'm baccckk
Leave a comment for a request down below or message me? Either way I'll reply! I'd like to thank for the votes and comments and reads on this thing I'm amazed! Like fucking amazed! I appreciate every little one of you! I love you all lots and thank you all lots! Enjoy my little late night surprise!