You admit your feelings

Y/h- your house...

James: You sat in the common room trying to figure out your transfiguration homework on animagus. In frustration you threw your quill and parchment on the floor. Mcgonagall was going to kill you.
"Struggling love?" You hear and James picks up your stuff pulling a disgusted look at the tooth marks and saliva in your quill.
"Struggling? Struggling? Understatement of the century Potter!" You sigh and he laughs and nods.
"If I help you can I have a date?" He asks and you raise an eyebrow.
"Are you admitting you like me back then?" You ask and realise what you said.
"Oh I believe I am!" He smirks and you smile and nod.
"Sure! Do my homework!" You instruct.

Sirius: You placed a gum shield in your mouth as a precaution. Sirius black was playing and you knew bludgers would be heading your way. He annoyed you so much but you did fancy him. His dark eyes and chiseled features. You grabbed the quaffle and as expected a bludger flew at you. You dropped down and threw the quaffle to a fellow chaser. Sirius flew over and nudged you.
"I'll leave you alone if you come to hogsmeade with me?" He asks and you laugh and nod with a blush on your cheeks.
"Alright then Black your on!" You laugh and he smirks. Let's just say y/h won that match.

Remus: You sat in the library after arguing with your best friend. Over a boy. You weren't even concentrating on your potions homework and you just wrote some bullshit that sounded right.
"Unicorn blood? Pretty sure it isn't green and comes in seeds!" You hear and look up to see Remus. You smile slightly and shrug.
"I can't even concentrate on it after me and Lily argued because I wouldn't tell you how I feel-" you cut yourself and feel your cheeks heat up.
"Hey! Those feelings are returned trust me! I'll prove it if you come to the Yule ball with me?" He offers and you laugh and nods.
"Now les correct this!" He laughs and you nod.