Chapter 7 (Calling All Demigods)

Here's another chapter for yall.  

Hope you enjoy

I would really love to hear your guys think about this story so far.

Avengers pov

"How could he have gotten away again?" Clint asked scowling. Steve remained quiet embarrassed that he had let the kid get away.

"It's okay Steve. We all underestimated him" Natasha said laying a hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, that is why this time you will all be going." Fury said walking into the room. "He has proved that he can most likely subdue each of you individually however combined he won't stand a chance. After all neither of you actually started really fighting. You were both defeated by his words before actually fighting" he said scowling and narrowing his eyes at them.

"When do you want us to go?" Natasha asked ignoring the second comment.

"Tomorrow. He walks through the park to get home from school. You should attack there."

"What about me?'" Bruce spoke up.

"You will be on standby. Best not to bring out the Hulk unless necessary. Everyone understand?" Fury asked.

"Yes sir."

"Good, then go get ready." He said walking out of the room.

"Well then, this should be easy" Clint said putting his feet up on the table. Natasha glared throwing a knife at him. He dodged falling out of his seat. "Hey! What was that for?"

"We should not underestimate our enemy. He has already defeated Tony and Steve."

"Ya , but that was when we were alone. There's no way a seventeen year old kid could defeat the Avengers. Plus we have a god on our side" Tony said. "Where is Thor anyway?"

"He had Asgardian business to take care of, but said he'll be there for the mission if he wants to or not." Natasha answered.

**********another line break*****without a name**********poor line break*********

Meanwhile

Percy pov

School had gone about as well as expected. I'd had to skip out after lunch because of a hellhound attack and afterwards I just went home. No use going to the last few hours with my shirt in tears due to a hellhound's claws. If there were hellhounds I wonder if there are hellcats. Actually cats are from the devil so I guess there's no need. On the other hand dogs are adorable. Except for poodles, poodles are the worst, and chihuahuas they're the worst too. Uggh ADHD!

Annabeth was going to come over today to see if she could hack into SHIELD using Dedalus's laptop (I'm not sure how to spell this.  I know it fell into Tartarus but it's a really cool and I wanted Annabeth to still have it) which her mother had been able to get for her. Don't ask me how. I took out Riptide and tried twirling it in between my fingers. Bad idea. I accidentally flicked the cap off and almost amputated my hand. Note to self no pen spinning with Riptide. Sadly in saving my hand I accidentally tossed Riptide to the side mutilating Mr. Panda Pillow Pet Jr.

Great! That was the third one this week! I kept forgetting that pen twirling was strictly forbidden if Mr. Panda was around. Poor thing.

The doorbell rang distracting me from my eulogy of Mr. Panda. I heard my mom answering the door.

"Hello Annabeth, Percy is in his room. Would you like some cookies?"

"No thank you Mrs. Jackson."

I gasped. How dare she reject blue cookies! I ran out of the room skidding to a perfect halt in front of the door. At least if you call skidding there, than slipping because of your socks, and then crashing into the wall a perfect landing. "How dare you reject cookies!" I said standing up and pointing my finger accusingly at her. She raised an eyebrow and looked at my mom.

"How long did it take this time?"

"Approximately 5 seconds. That's three seconds faster than last time. Mabey next time something goes wrong you should just call out saying blue cookies are disgusting and he'll be right there in seconds." My mom said smirking.

"Whaaa..." I said very intelligently.

"Nothing Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. "Lets go work in the dining room. Your room is probably a mess." I frowned thinking of Mr. Panda's guts spilled across the floor.

***********incognito line break**********************

"Sooo," I said leaning back in my chair "how long is this going to take?" Annabeth shot me a glare from beside me. "Okay, Okay! I'll be patient." I said shuddering. I began drumming my fingers on the table.

"Got it." Annabeth said after what seemed like an eternity "There security isn't as tuff as I thought it would be." She pulled up the video surveillance in a room that seated some comically dressed people. She fiddled around a bit more and their voices began to filter through the computer's speaker.

"When do you want us to go?" A lady with red hair dressed in black said.

"Tomorrow. He walks through the park to get home from school. You should attack there." A dude with an eyepatch answered. He must be a pirate. It's kind of creepy how he knows my schedual. Is he a monster?

"What about me?'" A guy with brown hair and a lab coat said.

"You will be on standby. Best not to bring out the Hulk unless necessary. Everyone understand?" Eyepatch dude asked.

"Yes sir." They all responded simultaneously. Creepy, are they a cult or something?

"Good, then go get ready." He said walking out of the room.

"Well then, this should be easy" A dude with blond hair and a weird outfit said. He had a bow slung over his back. He put his feet up on the table. The lady with red hair glared throwing a knife at him. Sounds like something Thalia would do. He dodged falling out of his seat. "Hey! What was that for?"

"We should not underestimate our enemy. He has already defeated Tony and Steve."

"Ya , but that was when we were alone. There's no way a seventeen year old kid could defeat the Avengers. Plus we have a god on our side" the man I recognized as Iron Man said. "Where is Thor anyway?"

"He had Asgardian business to take care of, but said he's be there for the mission if he wants to or not." The lady in black answered.

Annabeth turned the video off. "Well what should we do Wise Girl?"

"We need to come up with a plan. This time the entire Avengers are going to come after you."
"Who are the Avengers?" I asked. Annabeth sighed.

"They're a team of superheroes. There is Black Widow who is an expert in martial arts and weapons. Tony Stark otherwise known as Iron Man, you've already fought him. Captain America, that was the guy from yesterday. He has enhanced senses and strength. Then there's Hawkeye an expert in archery. Then there's Bruce Banner, he can turn into a giant green monster called Hulk. And then there's Thor, Norse god of thunder."

"Wait, Norse?" I sighed "why am I not surprised."

"So even though you could probably beat them all using your water abilities we probably don't want them to suspect you're more than a regular teen that's good at fighting.""

"So what do we do?" I asked. Annabeth smiled.

"We introduce them to our friends." She said. I smirked. This was gonna be fun.

Thanks for reading.

Your comments are greatly appreciated.

If you liked the chapter please vote.

Αντίο προς το παρόν