Chapter one (I get expelled from the kitchen)

Finally the bell rang signaling that prison, uh I mean school, was over for the day and we were finally free. "Hey Annabeth?"

"Yeah, Seaweed brain?"

"Wanna come over tonight, my mom's making lasagna."

"Sure, that would great"

I smiled "Awesome! I'll see you tonight."

"Don't forget the paper due tomorrow."

I tilted my head confused "What paper?"

Annabeth raised her eyebrows "The history report, the one we've been talking about for two week."

"Ah, Styx, I totally forgot about that."

"Obviously. Well you better go get it done before diner. I had mine down five days ago"

I smirked "Yeah, but I'm the king of procrastination and I've got to live up to my title." She scowled and I ran off before she could throw something at me.

******The****fabled****line*****break***makes***an****appearance*******

I walked into my apartment "Hey Mom"

"Hey sweetie, How was school?"

I gave her a seriously expression and she laughed. "Invited Annabeth over for dinner so I was wondering if you could make some blue cookies for desert?"

"Sure, if you help"

I smiled and began gathering ingredients. It wasn't long before my mom threw me out of the kitchen. It wasn't MY fault that the flour and sugar look the same. And I mean who wouldn't mind having extra sugary cookies. Then again it may be because I kept dropping the eggs. I wasn't complaining (mostly because I was able to snatch a handful of chocolate chips before I was expelled from the kitchen). Well I had to write that horrible paper on something about WWII, or maybe George Washington, I don't remember.