Awkward R.I.P. Robin Williams.

ROBIN WILLIAMS
(21 JULY 1951 - 11 AUGUST 2014)

Valerian sat stunned at the kitchen table, surprised by Chris's change in mood. Her mobile suddenly whistled at her, aleeting the shocked brunette of an incoming text. She picked up her iPhone and sighed as she read the message. Her eyes widened as the contents filtered into her brain. "Oh my gosh." she whispered to herself.

Isla and Connor were still cramped in the cupboard, 'ooh'ing and gasping as they read their Fanfiction together. The female's mobile vibrated as it received a text message. While giggling, Isla opened her message, though her mind was fixated on the boy beside her. Isla's thoughts quickly shifted to a nrw topic as she began to fully comprehend what the message said. "Oh my gosh."

"What is it?"

She showed Connor the text, he looked as shocked as she did. "No way." he said in disbelief.

Chris Pratt was sat in his temporary bedroom, unsure really of how to return to the living room and explain to Valerian his behaviour. As he sat there, clutching his phone, it hummed in response to a new text. Chris lazily opened it. He read the text a few times just to make sure he was understanding what it said. "You gotta be kidding me..."

Sebastian was anxiously waiting for his next break so he could call Valerian and see if she was okay. As he sat there, the make-up artist team buliding his metal arm around his real limb, the phone that rested on his knee, strang to life, indicating he had a text. Quickly opening it, his eyes read the few simple lines:

R.I.P. ROBIN WILLIAMS, A HILARIOUS MAN WHO WILL BE MISSED BY MANY.

He was speechless.