Awkward Twitter

A/N: Dedicated to @Wheresmywifi because 'Alone On The Water' was incredible.

Isla was bored. Tom and Jenna were out on a date. Asa was out on a date. Connor was too busy on set to skype her. Valerian and Sebastian were on a double date with Tabitha and Chris. Clove was most likely talking to her own boyfriend over Skype. Every who was either involved in a relationship-orientated evening or on set. Urgh, she was so bored! She decided to go onto her Twitter account and post a message. 

@IslaCassanovaJessup

Urgh, so bored. Nothing to do. Any ideas?

There was an instant reply.

@ARBellaS

Here's a list of suggestions:

'ARBellaS', that name sounded familiar. Isla clicked on the link of suggestions.

- Play an online game.

Boring.

- Learn a language.

Ennuyeux.

- Get Twitter.

She already had it.

- Add friends on Facebook.

She didn't have anyone else to "add".

- Go on Tumblr.

Boring!

- Watch Porn.

Urgh, this was such a male-orientated web page.

@IslaCassanovaJessup

@ARBellaS Thanks for the sugesstions. There's not really anything on there but  thnaks anyway.

@ARBellaS

@IslaCassanovaJessup What about FanFiction? It says on your profile that you write Fanfics.

@ARBellaS I do but I have writers block.

@ARBellaS

@IslaCassanovaJessup I'm sure you'll work something out. You're a good writer.

@ARBellaS Thank you. I will try to write something.

@ARBellaS

@IslaCassanovaJessup I would love to read it after you've finished it. Are you going to post it?

@ARBellaS I will if it's good enough. :)

Right, so FanFiction writing. She was good at writing, surely she couls write a simple one-shot? She just had to pick a Fandom. Okay, Sherlock. A Teen!Lock one-shot would be quite fun to write. She opened a new document on her laptop, titling it:

'Addiction'

He was craving again. The wolf wanted his prey. The boy needed a cigarette. He could feel his heart race in anticipation for a filter to rest on his perfect, rosebud lips. He twitched and squirmed at the thought of the cigarette smoke filling his lungs with delicious toxins.

No, he had promised John that he would stop his addiction. Go cold turkey. Oh, but the frustration! Where was John when he needed him? He kept him sane, he kept him on the straight and narrow, he supported him. He needed him now, more than ever.

Sinking to the ground, he began to shake, trembling as his thirst for nicotine grew. It clawed at this throat, his brain conjuring images of beautiful, beautiful tabacco. He fumbled for his mobile, with quaking hands, he dialed John's number. "Pick up, please. I need you here."

"Hi, sorry I can't pick up the phone right now. Please leave me a message after this tone."

Voicemail, no, he needed him! Sherlock could feel himself losing what was left of his calm exterior as he listened to the sound of John's voice from the recorded message. "John...John, I-." he broke down on the phone, pleading for her to see him. "I...I'm relapsing, I'm relapsing again and I don't think I'm going to last long. Please, please, John. I. Need. You."

"Sherlock?" an angelic voice suddenly stopped his weeping. He slowly looked up and gazed at the female figure sitting next to him. "Sherlock, give me the phone, please?"

He looked from the phone to the female, hesitantly, he handed it to her. She smiled at him, sadly. Her eyes full of sorrow for him. Did she know he was craving again? "Were you calling John again?"

He nodded, frowning at her question. John was his friend, why wouldn't he call him?

"Sherlock, you really need to stop with the phone calls. Sweetie, you really need to let him go."

Let him go? Wait, they were together, they hadn't broken up, had they? No, he would have told him.

"He's not coming back, Sherlock, he's gone. I'm so sorry."

Then he remembered, fresh tears forming in his reddening eyes. "No," he croaked. "oh, John, JOHN, my poor angel!" his friend, Irene wrapped her arms around him, whispering soothing words to him. He clung to her, moaning like a wounded animal. "How could he have left me, Irene? How could he leave me, he promised me that he would always be there for me."

"Oh, Sherl, I know he did. I know. I'm so sorry. John loved you Sherl, he didn't mean to leave."

"How could he die, Irene?! I need him here!"

"I know, Sherlock, I know."

"How am I going to cope without him?"

" You've got us, Sherlock. Your Mum and Dad, me, Mycroft. We're going to help you get through this. You've managed a year already, hun, you're doing so well."

"I love him, Irene. I still do."

"I know, we all did. We just need to learn to remember him without the pain."

The End

@IslaCassanovaJessup

@ARBellaS Hi, I have posted my latest FanFiction.

@ARBellaS

@IslaCassanovaJessup Oooh, I can not wait to read it!

A/N: Hello all! So, who is this mysterious Twitter Follower? DUN DUN DUUUUN. There will be more Jeremy Renner chapters. I will be writing my pending requests. There will be more Salerian. Isla will be having her baby. Tabris will get married. There may be a plot twist. Just incase you were wondering.

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE SUPERHERO? Now there is a question I have never asked before!

ME: BLACK WIDOW.