Awkward Renner

Two Months Later.

To: Clove

From: Isla

Hey!

To: Isla

From: Clove

Hey!

To: Clove

From: Isla

How are you?!

To: Isla

From: Clove

I'm good! You?!

To: Clove

From: Isla

I'm not too bad. Missing hanging out with you guys in the States. :( How's your Mum?

To: Isla

From: Clove

Slate Primanova-Renner is very happy with her husband, my Stepfather. XD

To: Clove

From: Isla

I can not believe that I missed the wedding, I so wanted to be a bridesmaid with you!

To: Isla

From: Clove

Chill Isla, you didn't miss much. It was just a small ceremony, really low key. Mum looked amazing in her Vera Wang dress though. I will have to send you pictures.

To: Clove

From: Isla

Please do. So...

...who else attended?

To: Isla

From: Clove

If I say the Avengers (including Bucky) and their partners/spouse, will you get upset?

To: Clove

From: Isla

No. No, I'm fine. :)

Oh, I never got to say thank you for the chapters you've written for my unborn child. It was a good choice choosing 'Rise of the Guardians'.

A/N: If you read  'Awkward Bonding', you'll see that it's Isla favourite Fandom.

To: Isla

From: Clove

Oh I am so glad that you enjoyed them! I will be sending more. I promise. How's the pregnancy going?

To: Clove

From: Isla

Good. I have morning sickness, my Dad still won't speak to me, a noticeable bump which means I can not wear my favourite jeans and the Father of my child is unable to be here with me due to filming schedules. The good news is the my best friend Asa is here, my other Dad still keeps in touch and sees me and Jenna and Tom are allowing me to stay with them until the baby comes.

To: Isla

From: Clove

Well, you'll have me visiting you soon after my trip to Ireland to visit my boyfriend! At least Connor will have finished filming in a month and you'll have him with you. Oooh, say 'Hi' to Jenna and Tom for me! Your Dad will see sense soon. He has to! So, I heard that Tabitha is now working as a photographer for Marvel. Sounds like a great job!

To: Clove

From: Isla

Yeah. After she finished her assignment her, she flew back to America, quit her job and took the one the Chris managed to get for her.