Awkward Boredom

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! So many views and votes and comments!!!!! I'm so flattered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people actually read my Author's Notes? I'm curious to see who does. If you're reading this then...YOU ARE AWESOME AND THIS MESSAGE COMES WITH A POP TART!

Eheheh, now...I wait.

I'm so sick of having Writer's Block. It's really starting to annoy me. If anyone is willing to help this writer out, then your help with be greatly accepted.

Thank you.

The song to listen to while reading is I See Fire by Ed Sheeran. I do not own any of the quotes used.

Our heroine was frustrated at the apartment. Bored out of her mind...

...and hungry.

Every member of her family were either out on dates (Chris and Tabitha) or packing to go back home to England (James and Mark, Isla and Connor were too busy hanging out to help pack). So she couldn't meet up with any of them. Laurena was busy with Jared as he started filming again soon, so they were trying to see each other as much as possible. And Sebastian was going to be home late as he was filming some scenes for his character The Winter Soldier.

She stared at her computer.

No, no, no, no more fanfiction. She was becoming obsessed with reading it and almost as frustrated with it as she kept wanting to write and write and write and write...

No.

She could survive one day without writing. One day of no writing wouldn't hurt. Would it? Valerian considered her options, maybe a little bit of writing wouldn't hurt. What harm could it do? It would most likely stop her boredom and she did have some awesome ideas for Cadence-Ann, or 'Badence' as people were calling the pairing.

@VallyStan:

A/N: Hello all, so I'm back with a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I decided to start straight in the middle of an action sequence.

If this is to end in fire

Then we should all burn together

Watch the flames climb high into the night

Calling out father oh stand by and we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side high

And if we should die tonight

We should all die together

Raise a glass of wine for the last time

Calling out father oh

Prepare as we will

Watch the flames burn auburn on

The mountain side

Fire was quickly consuming the building with it's orange tongues of destruction, leaving a trail of ash and soot in it's wake. It was clear who had started the arson, HYDRA. They were trying to smoke Bucky out of the safe house where Captain America, Bucky, Caddie, Howard Stark and a few other soldiers were resting for the night before travelling to the official army base. No one knew why they wanted James, but what they did know was that HYDRA weren't getting him. No one was going to capture the Captain's best friend. Or at least the small group would not go down with out a fight.

Caddie was frightened, frightened and desperately trying not to show it. She was hiding with Bucky in a cupboard, they were trapped by the flames and by the soldiers that were scouting the house. Steve was outside, battling his way through a group of flame-throwing HYDRA warriors. His screams echoing around the melting house. "BUCKY, WHERE ARE YOU?! BUCKY, ANSWER ME!"