Awkward Fanfiction

A/N: This is dedicated to @slytherin_queen12. This is the first of your requests!

He threw his shield as hard as he could towards Lucy. She quickly deflected, sending the round metal disk flying back towards Steve. While she did that, her other hand grappled for the gun that was strapped to her thigh, pulling it out of it's holster, she fired to shots which reverberated off other the shield that Captain America now clutched to him, protecting him from the offending fire. Again, Steve tried to hit Lucy with the shield, the sound of metal hitting metal filled the air. Two more shots from the assassin,they hit the shield. Aiming to strike again, the female lunged at the injured opponent but Steve saw her attack coming at slammed his shield into her, sending Lucy flying backwards a few metres away. Scrambling to her feet, unperturbed, she unsheathed a pocket knife.

Ah man, Steve inwardly groaned.

Running towards him with all the strength, she slashed the air with her knife. Steve sent a punch to her stomach as well was two swipes of the shield. There was a flurry of limbs. The two warriors sent kicks at each others legs, trying to trip the other up. More gun shots, more clanging of metal. Lucy suddenly stumbled away. The knife would have made another impact on his skin, if Steve had not protected himself with his trusty shield, the friction from the knife's blade and the Vibranium caused sparks to shoot out at them. More kicks and more punches made impact with the duo. "You know,"  Steve hissed as he and Lucy sparred. "I was thinking that for our date on Saturday, we could try that new Italian restaurant on fouth street?"

Somehow, Steve managed to escape her grip and send a kick towards her torso. "Sounds good." Lucy gasped, feeling exhausted.

Once again, Captain America sensed The Winter Soldier advancing, turning to face her, which was just in time as he had to block another punch with his shield. Using all his might, he pushed her backwards a few metres again. There were more swipes of the shield and knife. The vibranium collided with Lucy's head but still she continued the fight. Another blow to the face was what truly infuriated her.

"Ow, Steve!" she growled like an animal, running towards Steve (who was currently trying to support himself with the railing), she tackled him, sending them both flying off of the current platform and causing them to fall to another ledge.

"Sorry, hun!" he and Lucy were suddenly locked once more in combat, grappling each other's arms, kicking each other in the stomach as they held onto one another. The captain tried to grab her arm but she flipped him over her shoulder. He hit the ground with a mighty thud, rolling off of this new ledge. Lucy saw the whole sequence and quickly followed by sliding off of the edge too. But before Steve could make the fall, she grabbed him and their combat resumed. Somehow in that time, his shirt had disappeared, leaving him topless.

With sudden force, Steve kicked Lucy again, this time she slipped, and had to grab onto the side of the platform for dear life. That was when the captain jumped. He started to run, when out of nowhere, his own shield collided with his back, sending Rogers to the floor. He was flipped onto his back, where he came face to face with Lucy, who was currently stradling him. "Ready to give up?"

He grinned at her. "No." 

Without warning, Lucy found that their positions had been swapped. Steve was now on top. "Hello, Soldier."  she giggled.

Steve bent down to kiss his girlfriend. Lucy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He found that she responded to the kiss whole-heartedly. He snaked his arms around her waist. Lucy ran her fingers through his locks, cupping Steve's face. He moved from her lips to her neck, planting butterfly kisses agonisingly slow. Their lips met again. 

Eventually, they had to break away because they both need the annoying thing called Oxygen, which unfortunately they both depended on to breathe. "So," Steve panted, clearly enjoying himself. "about that Italian on fourth street?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Fine!" she laughed, also enjoying herself.

He stared deeply into her eyes. "Damn, I love you."

Lucy grinned even more. "I love you too, Super Soldier."

 A/N: So, once again, I am accepting requests. I know I still have pending one-shots to write but I have now become organised where writing your ideas is now concerned. The difference now is that they don't just have to be Bucky ones, if you take a look at my other story called FANDOM Requests, you will find a form to fill in there and any information you need. Please do request, otherwise I will have to end this book in less that five chapters, which I'm sure you don't want. :)

If you had full control over everything in the world, what is the first thing you'd do with this newfound power? 

ALSO, AFTER I COMPLETE THIS, I'M THINKING OF WRITING A SCI-FI SEBBY STAN STORY, WHAT DO YOU THINK? WOULD YOU READ IT?