Awkward Fanfiction

A/N: Thank you for helping this story get to 16,000 views. The votes, the comments, you've all been so supportive. Thank you. :)

So, this chappie is dedicated to @iamevablazevska007 I know it is a little different than what you requested but I hope you don't mind. If you do, I will be happy to write you another one shot.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE QUOTES I HAVE USED. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!

Don't forget to send in your requests!!! Either via the comments or through the book I have dedicated to posting what you want. :) I do also write multi-fandoms.

 @VallyStan

                                                                        Will you?

                                                                             by @VallyStan

Eva was excited, so excited in fact that she could not outline her dark green/blue eyes properly with the black eye liner she had chosen for tonight's date. Abandoning the liquid liner, she proceeded to paint her lips with dark blood red lipstick, dangerous and alluring. Only, she didn't feel alluring, nor dangerous. She sighed, she may have been an agent of SHIELD but she hardly felt like the sultry Black Widow. How did Natasha manage to act so confident and well, femme fatale?

Wiping away the red, Eva decided to forget about Romanoff and just be herself. Making sure all hints of lipstick were gone, she coated her lips with a rose pink gloss instead. Cleaning away the lopsided eye liner, she dusted her large eyes with bronze and gold eye shadow. When she was finished, she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. Yes, that was more her.

Glancing at the clock, Eva realised that she only had twenty minutes before her handsome “Prince Charming” came to collect her for their date. Trying desperately to keep calm, Eva exited her bedroom and made sure she had locked all the doors and windows (it was a habit of hers) and then she sat on her cream leather sofa, unsure really what to do for the remaining fifteen minutes. So, Eva switched on her television set and moved her suede black high-heeled clad feet onto the sofa. Flicking through the various channels, there was something on the news that caught her eye. She went back a few channels and watched in horror as her dates face appeared on screen. Quickly scrambling for the remote, she turned the volume up.

The newscaster’s voice filled the apartment. “And breaking news, today at the Smithsonian love was certainly in the air. On lookers watched in awe as a mysterious masked man hung a banner from the front of the well-known museum.” there was a close up of the banner. At that moment, Eva could feel her heart rate race and her eyes widen in shock. The banner read:

EVA, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

He did not just...

It couldn't be...

Had he really...

The banner...

Oh.