Special Chapter!

So, I'm finally back! It feels so strange writing for this again but I was thinking about this for quite a while cause I never wrote a chapter where they sang their songs but I really wanted to. I didn't know if you guys would want to read it but ChayChay2617 and many others asked. So, for those who wanted me to write this(including me) here it is.

Jin's P.O.V

I took a nervous breathe in as I stood in front of the whole class getting ready to sing my solo song that I had written.

It was one of the last acts and everyone else had already sang theirs.

Jimin's is called Lie, Jungkook's is called Begin, Hoseok's is called MAMA, Yoongi's is called First Love, Taehyung's is called Stigma and Namjoon's is called Reflection.

It was amazing, every single one of them.

Jimin's was so beautiful and majestic almost. He has such a beautiful voice that accompanied his song perfectly. The best is absolutely amazing and I just love it so much!

Jungkooks voice is heavenly and the meaning behind the song is so heartfelt. He portrays his emotions so beautifully and he's just so amazing, it's undescribable. The beat of the song is also beautiful.

Now, Hoseok's song makes me want to dance. The beat is so jumpy and fun but the meaning is so beautiful. His voice when rapping is so amazing and when he sings he sounds so good! I honestly love the song so much! He's such an angel and sunshine. (A/N More people need to appreciate him and how amazing this ball of of sunshine is)

Now, Yoongi's solo is just indescribable! It's not the jumpiest song out there but you can tell how much effort he put into the song, he's worked so hard and always does his best. This song holds so much meaning and I hope he knows how amazing he is and how amazing if a songwriter he is.